Ontario

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ontario

They added a new pump in Ontario, seams okay, on the low side 2700 PSI, when the tanks are full it goes up to 3200 PSI? They really need a 3600 PSI pump.

Comment

Spoke to a City of Ontario rep., this is what he responded with:

We are currently working with a Consultant getting info and cost to upgrade the system to a 3600 psi with increased storage to insure 3600psi fills at the pumps/dispensers. The goal is to upgrade to (3) 3600psi nozzles and keep (1) 3000psi nozzle.

Comment

Has anyone been by the new Ontario Airport CNG station that CE is building? Is it operational yet?
        3350 John Bangs Drive, Ontario CA 91761

Comment

It think it has to do with zoning, permitting, government bureaucratic stuff.

Comment

My wife and I rolled through the new Ontario Airport Clean Energy station this morning to have a look just as a CE technician rolled in. When asked about the station opening, He stated that his boss had sent him to replace two hoses that had been removed previously for use at the Ontario City Yard station. He believes that this is in preparation for opening the station next week or the following week. He also believes that the delay in opening is due to the city of Ontario.

Comment

After 6 months of going to Ontario City yard and filling up (2 - 3 times a week), I checked the high press. filter housing for oil and it was dry. So assuming the oil issue is not a problem anymore.

Comment

Working...
              X