New Clean N Green Station in Santa Ana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Clean N Green Station in Santa Ana

I saw today on cngprices.com that a new CNG station is opening up in Santa Ana, CA. Its a Clean N' Green station affiliated with Waste Managment. They have one in NJ and WA and they charge ~.10/gge less than Clean Energy stations nearby. According the website, it opens today at noon and they are giving free fills from 12:30 to 2:30PM and it would cost $1.80/gge thereafter. The Clean Energy station nearby charges $2.15/gge (it would interesting to see if the price drops, the one in Fountain Valley dropped to 1.99 from 2.09 this week). I won't be able to make it there until tonight, I'll let the group know how it goes....
    Last edited by qpham007; 08-24-2011, 09:40 AM.

Re: New Clean N Green Station in Santa Ana

Here is the grand opening
    Attached Files

Comment

This was posted on CNGPRICES a few days ago:
      2012-02-13 As a thank you for your patience during our start-up issues, we’ll be doing free lunch for the first 50 purchasing customers on Feb 29th from 11:30 am -1:30 pm. Hope to you see you there!
      BLUE 09 GX

Comment

Wow....brand new pump, great customer service with free lunch 2/29/12 .... and $1.88/gge price !!

That's a triple double .... and it's not March Madness yet!!

Way to go Clean N Green in Santa Ana CA at 1719 S Sante Fe St - give them all the business!!

Comment

Working...
        X