Trillium station down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trillium station down

Both sides of the Trillium station in Santa Ana (on Gene Autry way) are taped - no sign has been posted to why.
    Anyone knows why? and for how long?

Re: Trillium station down

I sent an e-mail to Jennifer asking her to post the status of the station here.
    John

Comment

A major leak developed in a valve in the dispenser. We should have the part on Friday and we'll have it back up as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience. I'll post here again when its back up.

Comment

Thank you, Jennifer. I attempted to fuel this morning only to be confronted by a dispenser wrapped in blue masking tape. Since I'm running low on fuel I was forced to take the train to work--I may need a tow to get to Anahiem Truck Stop!

:-)

TC

Comment

Oh, so sorry! I think there is a competitor's station just a few blocks away, isn't there?

The latest news is that we aren't able to get the correct valve from the manufacturer. We are hoping to be able to block off the leak on the 3600 hose side and have the 3000 hose working tomorrow afternoon. The 3600 hose will be back up mid-next week, depending on what happens with the valve.

Again, I'll post an update when there is more news.

Comment

The joys of Greenfield's part department.

Comment

The 3000 psi hose is now working.
              I'll post another update when the 3600 side repair has been completed.

Comment

The part was received and installed today. The 3600 psi hose is once more open for business!
                Thanks for your patience and patronage.
                -Jennifer

Comment

Originally posted by Jennifer View Post
                  Oh, so sorry! I think there is a competitor's station just a few blocks away, isn't there?
                  Yes, but it was reported in this website that they got rid of their 3000 psi hose. My older Crown Vic can't take 3,600 . . .

I'm now somewhat dependent on your location... more business for you; but very bad for me when your location is inoperative.

Comment

Working...
                  X