X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jetboatjohnny
    replied
    Re: Trillium - Anaheim Station

Great job on the station! Much better system, much faster delivery. The lighting is better, but could be improved. Porta-Potti was really needed on my last visit!

Leave a comment:

• Tax Counsel
    replied

I wish I had visited CNG Chat yesterday... I nearly coasted in on fumes this am and there was Jennfer's crew dismantling the old Greenfield dispenser. Lucky for me I could take the train today from Anaheim Stadium. I may be calling Triple A tonight if I don't make it to another P30 station.

Leave a comment:

• Jennifer
    replied

The new dispenser and fuel management will be installed tomorrow and Wednesday. The new equipment will be online on by Thursday. We will have someone on site Wednesday night and Thursday to help you walk through the new fueling process.

Leave a comment:

• Tax Counsel
    replied

THANK YOU!

(Please pardon me for shouting.)

TC

Leave a comment:

• Jennifer
    replied

Good news, we are keeping the 3000 psi hose.

Also, we have moved the install date to the week of April 12th.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Way to go Tom Sewell of Tulsa Gas Technologies . . . . getting work out in California !!

How about some new public pumps in AR, MO, KS, NE, TN, IA, TX, etc ??

Leave a comment:

• Tax Counsel
    replied

Jennifer ~ Please tell us that you're keeping a 3000 nozzle at the Anaheim location!

Thanks,
    TC

Leave a comment:

• Jennifer
    replied

A head's up to all the CNG chat users of our Anaheim station - we will be replacing the dispenser and fuel management system next week. (It's a TGT dispenser and OPW fuel management, for all of you technically curious folks out there.) The new equipment will be installed on Wednesday, so the site will not be available during the day. On Thursday we will back up and running with the new system. We will also be on-site most of the day to make sure everyone gets trained. We hope you like the changes and the improved fueling experience.
    Thanks for your continued business!
    Jennifer

Leave a comment:

• gringostar
    replied

Originally posted by cngsteve View Post
    I think that the Valero CE site has taken a lot of the taxi load. Rare that I have to wait at all now at Trillium. At most, just wait for one taxi to finish at the 3600 pump, or use the 3000.

Personally, it's not worth the 10 cents difference to travel through the 15 or so lights on the roundtrip to Valero and back to the 5 freeway. It seems that CE has not yet caught up with the recent Trillium price increase, but I'm sure they'll raise it soon to maintain the 10 cents difference.

The nearby Arco price hasn't been updated since Thanksgiving on cngprices. That pump must be growing cobwebs.
    I love that ARCO station. I miss it.

Leave a comment:

• cngsteve
    replied

I think that the Valero CE site has taken a lot of the taxi load. Rare that I have to wait at all now at Trillium. At most, just wait for one taxi to finish at the 3600 pump, or use the 3000.

Personally, it's not worth the 10 cents difference to travel through the 15 or so lights on the roundtrip to Valero and back to the 5 freeway. It seems that CE has not yet caught up with the recent Trillium price increase, but I'm sure they'll raise it soon to maintain the 10 cents difference.

The nearby Arco price hasn't been updated since Thanksgiving on cngprices. That pump must be growing cobwebs.

Leave a comment:

• gringostar
    replied

Originally posted by jetboatjohnny View Post
    I only got 72% on Wednesday night, looked like about 3200psi, gauge is hard to see in the dark. The light does not do much on the 3600 side, you cant read the buttons on the keypad. The other side is ok with the lights from the parking lot. The only fill I got where the gauge showed full was in Hemet w/3700psi but it went down to 19 bars (yes I counted them, there are 20) by the time I got home (4 miles).
    Are there still long lines of taxis there or have they all gone to the Anaheim Valero CE station??

Leave a comment:

• jetboatjohnny
    replied

I only got 72% on Wednesday night, looked like about 3200psi, gauge is hard to see in the dark. The light does not do much on the 3600 side, you cant read the buttons on the keypad. The other side is ok with the lights from the parking lot. The only fill I got where the gauge showed full was in Hemet w/3700psi but it went down to 19 bars (yes I counted them, there are 20) by the time I got home (4 miles).

Leave a comment:

• jetboatjohnny
    replied
    Anaheim Station at $1.50

Great fill last night, did another 200+ mile stretch on a little over 5 GGE, but the price is up to 1.499.

Leave a comment:

• jetboatjohnny
    replied

They were probably losing a lot of buisness to CE there for a while.

Leave a comment:

• Tax Counsel
    replied

Filled at Anaheim last night for $1.300!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X