This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Trillium - Anaheim Station

I had a bit of trouble at the station this morning (9:30am), the card reader was not working, there was a gentleman in a CV with 450,000 miles on it having the same problem on the 3,000 side. I was just about to leave and it was back up and working, but I got a 67% fill, around 3,300psi. I got a normal sized receipt
    BLUE 09 GX

Comment

Originally posted by jetboatjohnny View Post
      there was a gentleman in a CV with 450,000 miles on it having the same problem on the 3,000 side.
      450,000! Wow, now I feel really good driving my 'Brand New' 97 with 185,000!
      1997 Factory Crown Victoria w/ extended tanks ~~ Clunkerized!
      2000 Bi-Fuel Expedition --> ~~ Sold ~~ <--

Comment

Crazi,
        I used to drive Yellow Cab CVs that went past 400k on gasoline before they started smoking. CVs and E350 vans running CNG should be good for at least 600k if well taken care of. I have an '99 E350 with 562k on it.
        Your Friendly Nazi Squirrel Administrator

Comment

He said it was the original engine and tranny, one water pump and the alternator at 420k. it was a little beat up.
          BLUE 09 GX

Comment

Last night (6pm) I got 72% 3400psi from the 3600 pump. It seems I get about the same pressure from the 3000 side. It looks like I will go back to filling at the Diamond Bar pump, now that their price has come down, and I usually get a great 4,000+ fill.
            BLUE 09 GX

Comment

Anaheim Station Lights

I had a 2 night stay in OC this week so I need to get fuel last night. I put my card in and afer a while it gave me a AUTH200 code declined OOPS! I called and they reset the pump, but it did it again. Well it was all my fault, I forgot to pay the bill. I would like to thank "Bob" for letting me pay him cash to use his card. He insisted that my Visa atm card would not work after I started the training video, so I canceled it. I have used my atm card at the Hemet station no problem, I think it may work there too.
              Jennifer, it was 6pm and the lights were not on yet, maybe you can get someone to fix it? Gotta love the 1.979 price!
              BLUE 09 GX

Comment

Filled up twice this week at this location at night.
                Convenient from the 5 fwy. Pressure was good and filled 100%
                Was wondering why it smells like urine, until today.
                Saw a cab driver relieving himself until I got there.

Comment

Was the light above the pump working? I agree it has probably the easiest access of any stations, but you need to use the carpool lane (Gene Autry Drive) and for me I cant get back on south and legally hit the 22 east, so I get on at State College. That section of the carpool lane is very restrictive, after the crush you can only exit at Main street and the 55 south.
                  Dayumm cabbies!
                  BLUE 09 GX

Comment

the Trillium station is totally unreliable. everytime I go there something is wrong

Comment

I was filling there once a week for quite a while and always managed to get fuel. About half of the time I only got around 75% fill, around 3,000psi. Most of the time it is busy so I just use the 3,000 side, and in the summer got as much as 3500psi. I forgot to top off this morning so I will be heading there tonight.
                      BLUE 09 GX

Comment

The light is still not working (6:45PM last night), the light by the electrical boxes was working though. My Visa ATM card works there, and I sooo enjoyed watching the training video! WOW I just hit 500, John & Mods the "senior" really makes me feel old.
                        BLUE 09 GX

Comment

Might as well have them drop the price too, seeing as how the cabbies are filling at the Arco (CE) now for 1.73
                          Last edited by jetboatjohnny; 11-25-2008, 05:55 PM.
                          BLUE 09 GX

Comment

Originally posted by jetboatjohnny View Post
                            I was filling there once a week for quite a while and always managed to get fuel. About half of the time I only got around 75% fill, around 3,000psi. Most of the time it is busy so I just use the 3,000 side, and in the summer got as much as 3500psi. I forgot to top off this morning so I will be heading there tonight.
                            I concur. Welcome back to the lines at the Arco GG station.
                            1998 Honda GX
                            ebike

Comment

I fueled this morning at the GG Arco station - it was only $1.299!

Comment

There seems to be a lot of grumbling on this site about Clean Energy. I got a full fill at the Clean Energy site this morning in Moreno Valley. What other company is building a RELIABLE fueling network in California at competitive prices? I only know of one Trillium site. They are cretainly welcome but they do not have a network nor is the station reliable.
                                It seems to me that we as ng vehicle drivers should be supporting those companies that are making a significant investment into the industry, especially in this economy. I think that if Clean Energy disappears, so will the public fueling cng industry.

Comment

Working...
                                X