• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• temp357
    replied
    Re: New Orange Public CNG Filling Station

Originally posted by Tax Counsel View Post
    I was driving down Main Street near Katella in the City of Orange when I noticed a new, almost out-of-place fueling dispenser in a Ryder Truck Rental facility's parking lot. Much to my surprise it was a new public CNG filling station! It's located at 1440 N. Main Street in Orange about 2 blocks north of Katella.

It has one standard 3,600 nozzle and one high-volume nozzle. Price was $2.23 per gge as of last Tuesday and according to the clerk at the Ryder rental counter they take standard credit cards.

Here's the link to Google Maps location http://goo.gl/maps/hksaK
    That's great news, but with the city of oc public so close for 1.99 it'd probably be worth the drive to that one. Although the oc public works has issues too often.

Leave a comment:

• cngmike
    replied
    Re: This is a recent case of a fleet operator selecting components for a station

This part of Orange county is getting ready for a CNG price war. This is the kind of fuel station saturation people have been dreaming of for almost 25 years.

Leave a comment:

• jenki_putnik
    replied
    Re: This is a recent case of a fleet operator selecting components for a station

Originally posted by 300mileclub View Post
    This style dispenser can be found on the cngoco website. Can the nameplate Mfg be posted next time you fuel there? It would also be of interest to know if the station compressor nearby behind the wall has a decal showing what brand was used. I've talked to station designers who say to stay with this brand or that. But seeing what a paying company selects can reveal more if the company shopped from what is out there.
    The dispensers are from Gilbarco Veeder-Root out of Greensboro NC. They make fuel dispensers for all type of fuels. All the new Clean-Energy CNG stations here in the LA area seem to be using them.

Leave a comment:

• KSneedsCNG
    replied
    Re: New public cng refueling site in Orange, CA (Ryder Truck Rental)

Great news!! Would be nice to know how many CNG trucks that Ryder Truck is refueling at that new public cng pump.

Now it can be said . . . . . Orange, CA is going GREEN !!

Leave a comment:

• 300mileclub
    replied
    This is a recent case of a fleet operator selecting components for a station

This style dispenser can be found on the cngoco website. Can the nameplate Mfg be posted next time you fuel there? It would also be of interest to know if the station compressor nearby behind the wall has a decal showing what brand was used. I've talked to station designers who say to stay with this brand or that. But seeing what a paying company selects can reveal more if the company shopped from what is out there.

Leave a comment:

• Tax Counsel
    started a topic New Orange Public CNG Filling Station

New Orange Public CNG Filling Station

I was driving down Main Street near Katella in the City of Orange when I noticed a new, almost out-of-place fueling dispenser in a Ryder Truck Rental facility's parking lot. Much to my surprise it was a new public CNG filling station! It's located at 1440 N. Main Street in Orange about 2 blocks north of Katella.

It has one standard 3,600 nozzle and one high-volume nozzle. Price was $2.23 per gge as of last Tuesday and according to the clerk at the Ryder rental counter they take standard credit cards.

Here's the link to Google Maps location http://goo.gl/maps/hksaK
    Attached Files
Working...
X