X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Re: Anaheim Open April 1st- No Joke :-)

Go JetBoatJohnny !!!

If you have a color laser or inkjet printer, PLEASE print up a bunch of flashy announcements and post on ALL CE cng stations in surrounding 15 or 20 mile radius!!!

I would do 50 mile radius if I lived there !!!

Leave a comment:

• Timon
    replied

Jennifer,

Great job in getting one of the worst stations back online. I'm not sure how well I can work the Anaheim station into my route to work but I'm sure going to give it a try. My hope is that this station does well and you get the contract to rebuild the Garden Grove Station.

Are you going to be at the station early on the 1st? If so I'll say hi when I fill up at 7.

Leave a comment:

• jetboatjohnny
    replied

That is definitely good news, that location is very convienient for my visits to my family in OC.
    I presume the price will be 2.269 after all the hoopla is over.
    Maybe I will put a flyer up at the GG CE station announcing this!

http://www.trilliumusa.com/

Leave a comment:

• John Mitton
    replied

Well done, Jennifer!
    Got it posted to our community calendar.

Leave a comment:

• Timon
    replied

I guess I'll be a little late to work that day. Everybody please yield the right-of-way to me please

Leave a comment:

• cngprices
    replied

Jennifer -

That's great news! I'll put in a comment on the station at CNGPrices.com that it will be opening on the 1st and I'll set the price to $1.50 for that day! Will there be any sort of "event" or just cheap CNG?

Cheers,
    Todd

Leave a comment:

• Jennifer
    started a topic Anaheim Open April 1st- No Joke :-)

Anaheim Open April 1st- No Joke :-)

At long last, the Trillium CNG fueling station at The Gas Company's location at 1919 S State College Blvd in Anaheim is ready for prime time.

To welcome you all to the new station, we are going to offer CNG at $1.50 per GGE from 7 am until 4 pm on April 1st. (Even after that we'll have great pricing too!)

Come by and fill up! We look forward to serving you.

Cheers,
    Jennifer

PS. If anyone has a business fleet and wants to set up a fueling account please email me at jdetapia(at)trilliumusa.com. Otherwise, you can pay by major credit cards.
Working...
X