Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anaheim Open April 1st- No Joke :-)

Originally posted by Timon View Post
    Todd, why don't you change the name of the SoCalGas - Anaheim Base to Trillium - SoCalGas - Anaheim Base. I'd like to see Trillium get some credit.
    Done. I actually just changed the name to Trillium/SoCalGas. I thought the Anaheim base part was redundant. If anyone speaks up and says it really should be part of the name, I'll put it back.

And I've been happy as a clam with the new pricing scheme. I was talking to a cabbie today and he thinks it's just promotional - low prices to draw people in (basically to let them know that the system has been fixed and is now reliable) and then it will go up. Hopefully that won't be the case! The only down side to this great pricing right now is that sometimes I have to wait for a pump!

Todd
    CNG Vehicle - 2002 Honda Civic GX
    CNGPrices.com - The latest prices at CNG stations near you
    AltFuelPrices.com - Prices and station locations for CNG, E85, Biodiesel and more!

Comment

I guess we won't know until Jennifer posts.
      John

Comment

So I was down behind the Orange Curtain yesterday and made sure to stop by the Trillium station to check things out and fill up ...I was so bummed when it was down. It looked like they were working on electrical so maybe the lights are going in? I was very low on fuel so on the way home I stopped by the competition at Hester and Trask(??) and they were at $2.04 a gallon.

Who was it from the competition, in his drab "introduction" post, that said there is competiton in SoCal??? Well, I guess it is coming with Trillium.

I only wish there was a Trillium station around my commute, Redondo Beach to Burbank. I would drive out of my way to support them.

Jennifer, any news you can give us on future plans in the SoCal area?

Doug

Comment

I've been skipping mt mid-week fills for my overnight stays in OC for the most part, usually driving the last 10 miles home with the fuel light on (At about 170). Now that the prices at the 2 stations on my route are in competition, I will fill at the one with the lower price.
          I'm hoping Trillium will drop to 1.999
          J
          BLUE 09 GX

Comment

Please give the edge to Trillium even if CE is a little less. CE can keep droping the price at the one station since they are making it up from the other stations. Then maybe this would be seen as predatory pricing which I believe is illegal. I would love to see CE get nailed for something like that

Trillium is doing good by us where CE will raise the price right back to $2.849 or higher if they can break Trilliums back.

Hang in there Jennifer.
            John

Comment

Next time I make it to Disneyland I will fill up at Trillium. Screw CE ... On the CNGprices map every CE station in OC is at $2.85 except the one by trillium at $2.04 (obvious under cutting pricing tactics) A good attorny could make a case for illegal CE pricing... Hmmm can anyone say.... Class action on fuel costs... Especially if CE is over charging the public by 80 cents a gallon with there 2.04 pricing. Where are the government monopoly regultors when you need them. Oops I wish I didnt say that.

Comment

They are never there when you need them. They are the government they only make problems worse.

Comment

Working...
                X