Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anaheim Open April 1st- No Joke :-)

Originally posted by Jennifer View Post
    As far as the posts on low pressure, we haven't had any problems over the past several days so all should be well... the receipt printer is acting up, but that's about the worst of it!
    J
    The receipt printer on those dispensers always act up

The pressure has been fine on my last two fill ups. I figured it was just some "birthing pains" that would not last long.

As I said, I'm trying to not give CE any more business than I absolutely have to where "Have to" is only when I can't use your pumps because I going a different direction.

How has that station been doing so far? I hope very well so we'll see more stations and maybe even better pricing, I can always hope can't I

Since we can't go behind the fence any chance you might post pictures of the working part of the station? It might interest many here to see where the real work is done.

Keep up the good work and kick some CE ...
    John

Comment

In response to the comment about the AQMD station, we operate separate from Pinnacle, so I don't have any control over that station. Sorry - We'll have to get them on the forum!

Photos of the equipment... I'll look at what we have in the files. Its nothing too picturesque I can promise you! They look something like an aluminum shed...

Comment

Originally posted by Jennifer View Post
        In response to the comment about the AQMD station, we operate separate from Pinnacle, so I don't have any control over that station. Sorry - We'll have to get them on the forum!

Duh. Sorry about that. I think the brain got confused for a second. Thanks for not laughing me out of the room.

Cheers,
        Todd
        CNG Vehicle - 2002 Honda Civic GX
        CNGPrices.com - The latest prices at CNG stations near you
        AltFuelPrices.com - Prices and station locations for CNG, E85, Biodiesel and more!

Comment

Jennifer,
          I visited once before the grand opening and once ofter and I'm delighted to have this option on my drive. I did note that I got about 3200 PSI both times from the 3600 pump. Is this a function of what seems to be good traffic?

Thanks

Chris

PS again I'm delighted to see a bit of competition in the SoCal commercial CNG market!

Comment

I dont remember that pump having a pressure gauge??
            I remember it being in percentage like the CE stations.
            BLUE 09 GX

Comment

Trillium added pressure gauges to the pump, nice job Jennifer, but the only problem is the location they put them in. You have to look way up and you'll find it where the hose connects.

It would have been nice if they had put it on a 45 degree fitting so you could read it more straight on but at least you can read it.

When I filled up this morning, just after a Van, I got about 3,800 psi. That seems about right if the pump is compensating for the rise in tank temperature during filling.

I've not been to a CE station since the end of last month. As long as Trillium does right by us they will get as much business as I can give them. I'd still like to see our price as low as Northern California but that's not a complaint, just a wish.

Go Trillium
              John

Comment

I am down here with the 2 kids from Utah at Disneyland. Drove down in our Civic GX. It is tough paying up from 63 cents to $2.43 but hey Jennefer's pumps are less than a mile away from our hotel. As Timon noted, great pressure and right off the HOV access ramps Now if only they could put a light on the 3600 psi side of the pumps (hard to see anything at night over there by the bushes)

Comment

The Pressure bump up from 3200, is great!

"Jenifer, Jenifer, She's our Woman. If she can't do it nobody can!"

Lights would be nice, especally come December.

Thanks Trillium! and Jennifer!

SCChris

Comment

You guys are so great - thanks for all the positive feedback! We are really happy to be there to serve you.

We added the gauges mostly for our techs - it makes it easier and safer to service something if you know how much actual pressure is on the hose. I know they aren't easy to see, we put them up high so that no one would accidentally damage them.

We do plan to improve the lighting as part of an upgrade of the island area. No solid timeline yet, but this station is important to us and we will make sure that it happens.

Comment

Got a nice 4000psi fill-up this morning @ 9:30am, but then the printer did not give me a receipt.

Comment

It's my understanding that the Gilbarco dispensers have a problem with the printers. They jamb very easily if you pull on the receipt while it's printing.
                        John

Comment

As far as I'm concerned Gilbrco dispensers are overtly complicated, noisy and slow filling. Give me A Kraus or a TGT dispenser any day. I'm sure Tom has a few Ideas on this. I was saddled with E J Ward card readers their printers were pure S#*t. As a former station operator crd readers and printers were the biggest problem for me. the second biggest problem was people driving off with the hose. I assume because they were pissed off from not getting their receipt.

Comment

YEAYYYY 2.20/GGE Love that local competition with CE!
                            I'm heading there now to top off!
                            BLUE 09 GX

Comment

Go get'em Jennifer!

Comment

Wow, just noticed that the Trillium station was now $2.199 when I filled up tonight. Love you Jennifer, you just made my week.

Todd, why don't you change the name of the SoCalGas - Anaheim Base to Trillium - SoCalGas - Anaheim Base. I'd like to see Trillium get some credit.

John
                                John

Comment

Working...
                                X