X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Mitton
    replied
    Re: Anaheim Open April 1st- No Joke :-)

I am down here with the 2 kids from Utah at Disneyland. Drove down in our Civic GX. It is tough paying up from 63 cents to $2.43 but hey Jennefer's pumps are less than a mile away from our hotel. As Timon noted, great pressure and right off the HOV access ramps Now if only they could put a light on the 3600 psi side of the pumps (hard to see anything at night over there by the bushes)

Leave a comment:

• Timon
    replied

Trillium added pressure gauges to the pump, nice job Jennifer, but the only problem is the location they put them in. You have to look way up and you'll find it where the hose connects.

It would have been nice if they had put it on a 45 degree fitting so you could read it more straight on but at least you can read it.

When I filled up this morning, just after a Van, I got about 3,800 psi. That seems about right if the pump is compensating for the rise in tank temperature during filling.

I've not been to a CE station since the end of last month. As long as Trillium does right by us they will get as much business as I can give them. I'd still like to see our price as low as Northern California but that's not a complaint, just a wish.

Go Trillium

Leave a comment:

• jetboatjohnny
    replied

I dont remember that pump having a pressure gauge??
    I remember it being in percentage like the CE stations.

Leave a comment:

• SCChris
    replied

Jennifer,
    I visited once before the grand opening and once ofter and I'm delighted to have this option on my drive. I did note that I got about 3200 PSI both times from the 3600 pump. Is this a function of what seems to be good traffic?

Thanks

Chris

PS again I'm delighted to see a bit of competition in the SoCal commercial CNG market!

Leave a comment:

• cngprices
    replied

Originally posted by Jennifer View Post
    In response to the comment about the AQMD station, we operate separate from Pinnacle, so I don't have any control over that station. Sorry - We'll have to get them on the forum!

Duh. Sorry about that. I think the brain got confused for a second. Thanks for not laughing me out of the room.

Cheers,
    Todd

Leave a comment:

• Jennifer
    replied

In response to the comment about the AQMD station, we operate separate from Pinnacle, so I don't have any control over that station. Sorry - We'll have to get them on the forum!

Photos of the equipment... I'll look at what we have in the files. Its nothing too picturesque I can promise you! They look something like an aluminum shed...

Leave a comment:

• Timon
    replied

As far as the posts on low pressure, we haven't had any problems over the past several days so all should be well... the receipt printer is acting up, but that's about the worst of it!
    J
    The receipt printer on those dispensers always act up

The pressure has been fine on my last two fill ups. I figured it was just some "birthing pains" that would not last long.

As I said, I'm trying to not give CE any more business than I absolutely have to where "Have to" is only when I can't use your pumps because I going a different direction.

How has that station been doing so far? I hope very well so we'll see more stations and maybe even better pricing, I can always hope can't I

Since we can't go behind the fence any chance you might post pictures of the working part of the station? It might interest many here to see where the real work is done.

Keep up the good work and kick some CE ...

Leave a comment:

• cngprices
    replied

Hi Todd, another 5 cents saved! Well, you do have the kid's college fund to think about...
    Jennifer -

Thanks! "Frugal" is one of the nicer things that I've been called ... in my book 5 cents is 5 cents, especially if it is a "free" five cents. Thanks for getting that changed. Is that just at this station, or will it be for all the Pinnacle-run stations (like AQMD?)

Cheers,
    Todd

Leave a comment:

• Jennifer
    replied

Hi Todd, another 5 cents saved! Well, you do have the kid's college fund to think about...

I have made some changes, which should take effect in the next day or so (the timing is out of my hands) so that your fuel purchases will go to your gas category.

As far as the posts on low pressure, we haven't had any problems over the past several days so all should be well... the receipt printer is acting up, but that's about the worst of it!

J

Leave a comment:

• cngprices
    replied

Jennifer -

I just looked at my credit card bill after having filled at your station a few times. The station comes in as some "other" category. I was wondering if it would be at all possible to have the charge category changed to gas (the Clean Energy sites do this). The reason is that I have (and I'm sure many other people have) credit cards that give a 3% rebate on gas, but only a 1% rebate on other purchases. It only amounts to about 5 cents a gallon difference, but it adds up over time and would be another reason to go to your station (in addition to the already great price).

Thanks,
    Todd

Leave a comment:

• c2sox
    replied

Originally posted by Timon View Post
    Pressure was still low this morning. Can you please give us an update as to what's going on?
    Actually I filled up there last night after waiting for a few cab drivers and family with a Civic GX from Vacaville on their way to Vegas and the pressure was good.

Leave a comment:

• cngaz
    replied
    Trillium Station - SW Gas, Tempe AZ

Rumors have spread that you are closing the station down in Tempe, Az at Southwest Gas.
    Does that mean they are gone or being upgraded?
    Thanks,

Leave a comment:

• Timon
    replied

Jennifer,

Pressure was still low this morning. Can you please give us an update as to what's going on?

Leave a comment:

• Timon
    replied

Just incase anyone else was filling up this morning and wondering why the pressure was low, the Trillium tech was working on the station, found that out from their 800 number, and had the compressor shutdown. I assume that the work was completed and it's back to normal.

I suggested that when working on the station Trillium put a sign on the pumps stating that you might not get a compete fill. It's better than someone thinking/reporting the station is having problem.

Leave a comment:

• cngprices
    replied

Originally posted by OhMyGas View Post
    In any case I do not think there is any other station having it's own HOV off and on ramp :-). In both directions!
    That's good if you're on the 5, but I come from the 57 (and go back to the 57) and the lights to get from the 57 to the station take absolutely forever. Partially the light from the 57 onto Orangewood, but especially that left turn from State College Blvd. to Gene Autry way (and then back to State College from Gene Autry). It is literally a 4-5 minute light, each time, so that's 8-10 minutes of my time for each fill. Right now it's not worth the $0.10 savings per gge over the Diamond Bar station since I only get about 4-5 gge per fill.

I'll probably still go there sometimes, though, because I've met the folks who run it and want to support the station.

Cheers,
    Todd

Leave a comment:

Working...
X