I saw someone on fwy 105E with 2009 Black GX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I saw someone on fwy 105E with 2009 Black GX

I spotted a Black 2009 GX . I just wanted to know if you're a member.

You were merging on the Carpool lane from the 110 to the 105E. I was in the white '09 GX and I let you merge in front of me and you gave me a peace sign... haha Later on you exited the carpool before the 710 entrance and I gave back the peace sign...

Well just wanted to say Hi

Re: I saw someone on fwy 105E with 2009 Black GX

I started a thread here for spotting NGVs: http://www.cngchat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1960
    I saw a new GX idendical to mine with no clean air stickers a few weeks ago on the 91 in Corona. I have not seen a NGV since other than the trash trucks at my local filling station.
    BLUE 09 GX

Comment

Originally posted by jetboatjohnny View Post
      I started a thread here for spotting NGVs: http://www.cngchat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1960
      I saw a new GX idendical to mine with no clean air stickers a few weeks ago on the 91 in Corona. I have not seen a NGV since other than the trash trucks at my local filling station.
      LOL, stop by my place...I have 4.
      2009 GX
      2000 K2500
      2002 Cavalier
      1998 Contour
      Phill powered by solar power

Comment

Originally posted by futuregx View Post
        .. and I gave back the peace sign...
        awww .. group hug.

?Innovation is driven by having access to things.? -- Gleb Budman, CEO of backblaze.com

Comment

Ok guys, on Monday I saw a silver CNG Contour with New York plates on I-70 in Green River, Utah -- don't think it was running on CNG

Larrycng

Comment

Working...
          X