Pomona Station

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pomona Station

Does anyone use this station on a regular basis? I am wondering about reliability issues. I want to get away from having to fuel every day. I have already easily done 3 200+ mile runs in my car, if I plan it right I can do it more often.
    BLUE 09 GX

Re: Pomona Station

I keep telling myself I am going to get out there and check it out, and still might the next time i get a bad fill at Ontario. It being a Clean Energy site, and quite a ways off the highway, it is probably pretty reliable, and more than likely underused, though i can't say that for certain.
    1997 Factory Crown Victoria w/ extended tanks ~~ Clunkerized!
    2000 Bi-Fuel Expedition --> ~~ Sold ~~ <--

Comment

My daughter has used it recently and didn't report any problems.
      02 GX
      01 GX
      03 Crown Vic
      06 GX
      Home Fueler

Comment

I found the station today, it is on State street, not End street as listed on cngprices. It is about 3 miles from the 60 freeway, so it is quite a bit out of the way, figure on about 20 minutes extra time. The signs in the top of the hoses are reversed, like the Garden Grove station used to be, the 3000psi sign holds the 3600psi hose. The 3600 side is the one farthest from the street. I only got 71%, enough for -2 bars, Wednesday got about the same from Anaheim.
        BLUE 09 GX

Comment

Working...
        X