Re: SCAQMD pump -Diamond Bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SCAQMD pump -Diamond Bar

In , on 12/01/07 ... After the fires, when I took mine '06 in for service (~20,000 miles), I had them replace the

More...

In , on 12/02/07 ... I don't exactly know for sure. My guess is 7:30-6. -- ... "Mark Abramowitz" Community

More...

Comment

Mark, I live right down the street from AQMD and I did talk with one of the worker who fills all vehicles for AQMD and he said that hours of operation are

More...

Comment

Here....Here..... ... From: LM To: [email protected] Sent: Fri, 7 Dec 2007, 10:05:25 PST Subject: Re: [civicgxngv] Re: SCAQMD

More...

Comment

Closing the pumps on Monday's- Good for them, bad for all us non-government employees that have 5 day work weeks. If the AQMD really believed in promoting

More...

Comment

yes, I have and I live down the street from AQMD. Victor ... http://tools.search.yahoo.com/newsea...egory=shopping ...

More...

Comment

Is is reliable? Is it open 24/7? ... __________________________________________________ __________________________________ Be a better friend, newshound, and

More...

Comment

Not The Scaqmd Station

I'M ASKING ABOUT THE STATION ADDRESS BELOW: IT'S near the Placentia station ... http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i...Dypao8Wcj9tAcJ ...

More...

Comment

I got 3500psi at the SCAQMD today instead of the usual 4000+
                  BLUE 09 GX

Comment

Diamond Bar 24/7?

Someone in the Yahoo group posted that this facility will soon be open 24/7, anyone else know anything about this??
                    BLUE 09 GX

Comment

It would be long overdue. Kind of a joke that it's out there at the edge of the clean air agency's facility, right off the road, and they lock us out 3 days a week plus nights. I would use it a lot, but I'm never home when it's open.

Comment

Working...
                      X