X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C.E fuel price jumps 10%

$ 1.65

Re: C.E fuel price jumps 10%

That's what I paid at Trillium yesterday.

That amount also conforms to the gasoline price less 50ยข per gge formula.

TC

Comment

on a brighter note, some of the SoCalGas stations are lowering prices ~10%... I filled up at 1.84 yesterday... I haven't filled up at this station in a while since it was like 2.06

hopefully when winter is over NG prices will lower some more for the SoCalGas stations.

Comment

The increasing price of CNG is the best reason to BUY A HOME REFUELING APPLIANCE. I have had my FM 4 for about a month now, and while the convienience of leaving with a full tank every morning is ourstanding the minimal price adjunstment (on a monthly schedule) is music to my wallet! I am paying about $1.05 a gallon.

I recommend that EVERYONE put themself in control of their fuel costs. It just makes more "cents" to own the fuel station rather than to be at the mercy of a corporation.

Comment

Originally posted by Cal View Post
          The increasing price of CNG is the best reason to BUY A HOME REFUELING APPLIANCE. I have had my FM 4 for about a month now, and while the convienience of leaving with a full tank every morning is ourstanding the minimal price adjunstment (on a monthly schedule) is music to my wallet! I am paying about $1.05 a gallon.

I recommend that EVERYONE put themself in control of their fuel costs. It just makes more "cents" to own the fuel station rather than to be at the mercy of a corporation.
          i would get one if my garage wasn't detached from my condo

Comment

Working...
          X