High Prices in San Jose, CA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High Prices in San Jose, CA

Does anyone know why the San Jose area has such high CNG prices... All we've got here is Pinnacle Energy and PGE.. 2.23 and 2.15/GGE
    Silver 09 GX
    Phill G:1.5

Re: High Prices in San Jose, CA

Two Answers:

Pinnacle

and

PGE
    02 GX
    01 GX
    03 Crown Vic
    06 GX
    Home Fueler

Comment

High Prices in San Jose, CA

Just a little above 2 dollars seems to be the going rate for most of the municipal stations. The gas company stations down here are all above 2 dollars. Most of ones that are less are the commercial stations, CE and Trillium, and I am sure they will go up following gasoline prices. I share your frustration, my local reliable and convienient pump is at 2.06. I can drive thru the farmland and get fuel from CE at 1.50, 56 cents difference adds up. And all you people in Utah are complaining!
      Last edited by jetboatjohnny; 01-20-2009, 05:58 PM.
      BLUE 09 GX

Comment

I wonder if the Silicon Valley has some sort of deal with PE to supply gas to the area. I tried calling the Rep for CE to encourage a fueling site in the south bay.. No reply..
        Silver 09 GX
        Phill G:1.5

Comment

I try to fill up at CE stations around Oakland and San Francisco City $1.59 and bypass the PG&E and Pinnacle stations.

I have the same feeling about PG&E...disappointing because I LOVE PG&E stations, good fill up most of time.

Comment

Currently $1.99 at San Jose Junction Avenue newer CNG station (Trillium)

Currently $2.19 at San Francisco Airport's 2 CNG stations (Trillium and Clean Energy)
            Sold GX

Comment

silicone valley only cares about electrics, even if the power comes from coal

Comment

Yes electrics are priority for private cars, even though most of our electricity actually comes from natural gas fueled plants in the largest city of 1 million (San Jose, CA).
                Sold GX

Comment

Working...
                X