ABQ airport station?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ABQ airport station?

Anybody know where the ABQ (Albuquerque, New Mexico) airport Clean Energy station is? According to the mapping on CNG Prices it's right in front of the terminal where people are dropped off at the Skycaps. I'm assuming the station must be in a less congested area.
    2004 Toyota Avalon bi-fuel
    2013 Tesla Model S 85

Re: ABQ airport station?

I think this is the pedestal and pump at ABQ:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sour...26.55,,1,-0.36

The directions to the location on cngprices.com is terse and the street name is spealded wrong, but if that is the pump, you should be able to find it with ease.

?Innovation is driven by having access to things.? -- Gleb Budman, CEO of backblaze.com

Comment

jblue's photo link is correct.

I was there recently. It is on the north side of the airport loop. Take Gibson Blvd. exit and head east. Turn right on Girard, and then as you enter the airport area bear right past the sign "authorized vehicles only."

If you pass the authorized vehicles only road it is OK, just keep looking to the right and you will see the station, after which you can quickly make an illegal right turn, head down the wrong way on the little-used one-way road for a few yards and then turn in

There is only 3600 psi, no 3000 pump. I have had good pressure there both times I have visited. The phone number on CNGprices.com is for after-hours assistance. During business hours you can also call 505-247-4400.

Has anyone used the UNM station?

Comment

Originally posted by John Mitton View Post

Has anyone used the UNM station?
        Thanks for the reply and info. I was tempted to use the UNM station but the price on CNGPrices.com was higher than the local gasoline price and I had a dual-fuel so I decided to skip it. I'll try to find it next time I'm in the area.
        2004 Toyota Avalon bi-fuel
        2013 Tesla Model S 85

Comment

Working...
        X