Moving to Missouri.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving to Missouri.

I was laided off from my job the middle of June and started a new one in St. Louis, MO on 8/2.

I am surely going to miss the CNG scene in Oklahoma, but I took my NGV's with me to the one horse CNG state of Missouri so mabey I can help make something happen around here.

Stopped by the Lacade Gas station the other day and the 3k pump was out of service.

*sigh*

?Innovation is driven by having access to things.? -- Gleb Budman, CEO of backblaze.com

Re: Moving to Missouri.

Good luck that is a very tough area for CNG

Comment

Good luck to you JBlue . . . . STL will need some cng support that's for sure.

Once you get settled, maybe you can apply to become the President of Clean Cities as guy I talked with a couple years ago thought that helping bio-diesel and ethanol was good for Missouri !??!##??! CNG is barely a blip on the radar. I did hear however that STL airport is strong with CNG as they were converting 80 vehicles to cng. Maybe that one could be retro-fitted to be open to public.

Comment

May need to install your own compressor and enjoy those benefits. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Fuelm...Q5fAccessories I have had to do the same thing here in Katy, TX. Closest station is 30 miles away which is better than your situation but you will be able to keep your great investment.
        Bob Baldwin
        2009 Ford Focus Bi-Fuel
        2000 Ford F-150 Bi-Fuel

Comment

Hey Bob, Laclead Gas is getting a new dispenser and card reader by the end of the year. call me with your new contact information and i will call while we are installing it. This should fix all of the problem they have had fueling vehicles.

Comment

Tom, will they still require Fuelman cards or will it take Visa/MC?
            Hope they can get 24/7 access somehow too...

Comment

Working...
            X