Props to Preferred Service CNG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Props to Preferred Service CNG

I took the aft tanks out of my van over to Preferred Service CNG to have them checked out. Since the van was from the east coast, as you can imagine, the tanks have some corrosion near the edge of the epoxy.

Preferred Service removed the corrosion, inspected, re-painted, and re-epoxied the tanks for a very reasonable charge.

If you have something that you need done, give them a call: 405-406-5617.

Thanks guys!

?Innovation is driven by having access to things.? -- Gleb Budman, CEO of backblaze.com

Re: Props to Preferred Service CNG

We are also fans of Richie and the folks at Preferred Service. Great location not too far from Chesapeake and On Cue.
    http://www.preferredservicecng.com/

Comment

[QUOTE=John Mitton;36856]We are also fans of Richie and the folks at Preferred Service. Great location not too far from Chesapeake and On Cue.

These guys did a minor modification on my F150 about a month ago and did a great job. They worked me in with about 30 minutes notice and were very reasonable.

Comment

I am moving to the Edmond area and was looking for a decent, but reasonable car to commute with. Are there any local guys that sell CNG cars? Sorry to hijack this thread. I have seen what Morris has for sale, just looking for other options.

Comment

I have a 2008 CNG Impalla with a ND fuel system we installed. Great car http://www.tulsagastech.com/refurb.html We would take $22,000. it has all the state and fed credits avalible about $9,000 worth of credits.

Tom Sewell
          918-665-2641

Comment

Why is that particular vehicle have so many credits associated with it? I thought you only got 10% up to $1500?

Comment

We live in Edmond and bought a Honda GX at Bob Howard Honda in Edmond.
              David
              2012 Cool Mist Nat Gas Civic w/ navi

Comment

Originally posted by DavidP View Post
                We live in Edmond and bought a Honda GX at Bob Howard Honda in Edmond.
                I was looking for something a little cheaper to test the waters.

Comment

Hey TexWS6 I thought I had one spotted for you - - - 2004 Honda Civic GX w/ 47K for only $7,000 - - - - it was on CL last week and I emailed a friend to let him know first. However, even though it was just posted 8/11/10, it's gone . . . . . someone from UT likely snapped it up.

It was in Atlanta, GA so that would have been easier for you to get to TX or OK.

I'd recommend you daily watch CL using Google with your search as: honda cng site:craigslist.org

Good luck to you, nothing wrong with a used GX that will get you 10% off on OK income taxes with OK credit . . . spend $7K or $8K, and get $700 or $800 back on taxes isn't bad for a car that likely will be last one you'll need to buy if you take care of it!!

Comment

Thanks for all the kind words from everyone on the forum John Mitton, J Blue, and Rover. I haven't been on the forum in a while, but it is nice to know we have some friends out there. Business is good thanks to the great people of Oklahoma, and friends from Utah.

Comment

This is a used vehicle with a new conversion, I decided to taske the credits so now we are selling the car for $14,000
                      Originally posted by TOMTGT View Post
                      I have a 2008 CNG Impalla with a ND fuel system we installed. Great car http://www.tulsagastech.com/refurb.html We would take $22,000. it has all the state and fed credits avalible about $9,000 worth of credits.

Tom Sewell
                      918-665-2641

Comment

Working...
                      X