CE price per gge update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CE price per gge update

Not that CE is really relevant at all here in Oklahoma (thankfully), but rather for posterity, they have raised their price per gge to $2.12.

?Innovation is driven by having access to things.? -- Gleb Budman, CEO of backblaze.com

Re: CE price per gge update

I would love to know how much they are selling. Unless you are contractually obligated or desperate why would anyone use these jerks. They believe they don't need to compete with CNG only gasoline. I hope Chesapeake purchases them.

Comment

Well at least they are not charging $2.54 like Pinnacle Gas in Austin, TX.
      Bob Baldwin
      2009 Ford Focus Bi-Fuel
      2000 Ford F-150 Bi-Fuel

Comment

CE is only useful as a backup to everything else that Oklahoma has to offer. Thus give as MUCH business you can to ONG and OnCue.

With public cng prices in California at $2.50 and surprisingly UNCHANGED with the expiration of excise tax credit, CE couldn't pass up chance to inch public price of cng in OK up towards CE's pre-determined price point they're shooting for . . . . my guess is $2.50 minimum nationwide. With commodity price of NG at record low levels under $4 per Mcf, how much profit does CE really want?? Utah still sells at less than a dollar . . . Wisconsin has public cng for less than a dollar . . . Greed Energy just couldn't pass up a second helping of profit.

Please President Obama, quickly pass Wall Street reform and get back to re-instating the Excise Tax Credit and moving forward with CNG infrastructure. We CNG supporters can't wait while companies like CE gouge us to death!!
        Last edited by cngacrossusa; 04-21-2010, 04:53 PM.

Comment

Like you said, buy from OnCue Express & ONG & Total Express(new pump on Rockwell). If you think CE is gouging you, don't buy their CNG. Sooner or later, CE might respond to the price difference in OKC.
          David
          2012 Cool Mist Nat Gas Civic w/ navi

Comment

Working...
          X