New AT&T CNG repair vans.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New AT&T CNG repair vans.

I snapped some pictures of the business end of an AT&T van CNG equipment. What is significant about the tanks is that they appear to have to Ford style NC valving. It might be hard to see in the picture, but that is electrical wiring going to each valve. If that is the case, I wonder if soon to be expiring Ford OEM tanks can be reto'd with these style of tanks and retain OEM functionality with the fuel circuits .... hrmmm.

I didn't take the time to see who made the tanks because it was very cold, very late and I had just got back to OKC from FSM after making fuel stops at OKM both ways. I just wanted to go home.

The dude that was driving the van said that AT&T just gave him the van and provided zero training on how to fuel it or even where to fuel it with the exception of CE and OnCue. He had no ideal that the ONG stations existed! Naturally, anytime you have a lack of information, there is always going to be FUD on the topic, so I gave him a quick tutorial on the two types of nozzle there at OnCue and how to be safe plus answered some questions about CNG.

Attached Files
    Last edited by jblue; 02-03-2010, 04:41 PM.

?Innovation is driven by having access to things.? -- Gleb Budman, CEO of backblaze.com
Working...
X