Things that are wrong with the CE station in OKC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things that are wrong with the CE station in OKC

1. The 3k nozzle leaks at the base where the line is attached to the nozzle.

Most likely due to repetitive dropping on the ground due to gravity and the second problem:

2. Holster for the 3k has not been changed out to properly hold a 3k nozzle.

I know this really is easy to fix because the OnCue station does not have this problem and they are the same mfg of pumps.

3. The pump only dispenses 2 - 3 gge and quits.

At first I thought it was just the 3k pump, but yesterday I had to get fuel at the CE station and an airport express driver on the 3.6k pump said he always has the same problem. I've called it in twice, and he said that he has called it in several times.

4. Price. Way to high for the quality of the station.

?Innovation is driven by having access to things.? -- Gleb Budman, CEO of backblaze.com

Re: Things that are wrong with the CE station in OKC

I have always had the problems you mentioned at the CE station. They claim it is a problem with my vehicle, but I don't have the problems at the On Cue station. The final straw came when I complained to the marketing manager about the price and he told me he didn't care if the public used this station they had enough contractually obligated customers to justify the station. I have a CE card and have tried using the stations in Colorado. Most of them are is such poor condition they make ONG stations seem like state of the art. 80% of the time I have attempted to fill up there have been a total waste of time. The bottom line is I think they are promoting the Obama plan not the Pickens plan and I would rather purchase gasoline than support this company.

Comment

Re: Things that are wrong with the CE station in OKC

Originally posted by rover View Post
      The final straw came when I complained to the marketing manager about the price and he told me he didn't care if the public used this station they had enough contractually obligated customers to justify the station.
      At least they have some consistency when it comes to hating their customers.

Price too high? Screw you.
      Pumps don't work the way they should? Screw you.
      Snows over a foot? Screw you and shovel your own snow outta the way.

Attached is a picture of the snow drift that made it impossible for the Airport vans to properly pull into the pumps and exit the station.
      Attached Files

?Innovation is driven by having access to things.? -- Gleb Budman, CEO of backblaze.com

Comment

Working...
      X