NEW CNG Station in OKC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW CNG Station in OKC

Caught wind today of a new CNG station going in OKC. Drove by and in fact there is CNG going in. The station is at 164th & Rockwell, but isn't quite operational yet. The best thing is its only 5 miles from my house.

Re: NEW CNG Station in OKC

Who is putting it in?

?Innovation is driven by having access to things.? -- Gleb Budman, CEO of backblaze.com

Comment

It's not at a big name station, so I'm not sure. Right next door is Total Environment (who does landscaping for CHK) and I am betting that they will be changing their fleet to CNG. At least that is what makes sense to me.

Comment

Google maps labels the NW side of the intersection as: Enogex

http://www.enogex.com/Pages/Home.aspx

Is that where it is going in at? Did you hear if it is going to be open to public?
        Attached Files

?Innovation is driven by having access to things.? -- Gleb Budman, CEO of backblaze.com

Comment

Its not on that corner, it's on the SW corner. It may be enogex, but I don't think so. It's not branded by them in any way. It's a regular gas station too so I'm assuming it will be public. It has one pump, but it's just like the oncue pump.

Comment

3k option?

Comment

I'm not sure. I only drove by one side and it was 3600.

Comment

It is a station owned by the Total Environment folks. I drove by there yesterday to check on the status. Still working on the pump

The CNG pump will be both 3000 & 3600 PSI. Might be open around 3/1/10
                Last edited by DavidP; 02-03-2010, 10:06 PM.
                David
                2012 Cool Mist Nat Gas Civic w/ navi

Comment

I went by there tonight to check it out too and talk about building a gas station out in the middle of nowhere .. sheeesh. Nothing, nothing, nothing, S-U-R-P-R-I-S-E! We built a gas station at this intersection!

Attached Files

Comment

I went inside today to get the address for submission to cngprices.com:

16401 North Rockwell
                    Oklahoma City, OK

I also took some pictures for ya all of what is behind the wall by standing on the wall. If the CE and OnCue startup's are any indication, I doubt they are going to make an opening date of 3/1.

Attached Files

Comment

I swung by the station the other day and the hoses have been connected to the pumps, but they were not powered on yet.

Comment

Went by today and the pumps are operational. Currently Pre payment only. Not sure when this will change.

Comment

Does not take credit cards?
                          David
                          2012 Cool Mist Nat Gas Civic w/ navi

Comment

Yeah, its the the same exact pump as the OnCue station. You cannot pay at the pumps yet thats all.

Comment

Pumps are offline as of the morning. No ETR.

Comment

Working...
                              X