New 3600 hose at OnCue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New 3600 hose at OnCue

I noticed today that a new hose assembly is on one of the 3600 pumps at the OnCue station. The SHEREX was replaced with a STABULI with a flex hose.

It was said that it was replaced because "they" were having a hard time fueling Tahoe's. heh. I wonder, who drives a tan Tahoe ... hrmmmm.

Last edited by jblue; 12-08-2009, 02:44 PM.

?Innovation is driven by having access to things.? -- Gleb Budman, CEO of backblaze.com

Re: New 3600 hose at OnCue

I filled last night at the ON-CUE and got the best fill ever. Does the cold have an effect on the fills?
    Last edited by DavidP; 12-19-2009, 04:49 PM.
    David
    2012 Cool Mist Nat Gas Civic w/ navi

Comment

Do any of the cng pumps in the state take the Wright Express cards? If not,is there any way to get these operations to do so? Does the Oncue take cash, what types of payments do they accept?

Comment

Originally posted by Rickinokc View Post
        Do any of the cng pumps in the state take the Wright Express cards?
        The notes of each pump at cngprices.com will tell you what cards are accepted. I have not seen WE cards listed.
        If not,is there any way to get these operations to do so?
        Call 'em and find out.
        Does the Oncue take cash, what types of payments do they accept?
        All of the stations are unattended.

?Innovation is driven by having access to things.? -- Gleb Budman, CEO of backblaze.com

Comment

Originally posted by Rickinokc View Post
          Do any of the cng pumps in the state take the Wright Express cards?
          I was looking at the cards accepted on OnCue whilst fueling just now and Wright Express is one of them.

Comment

When I fueled last week at OnCue in OKC (4920 N Western Ave), the east island of pumps on the south side (closest to compressor building) had the one hose with simple connect 3,600 psi hose. All others are the ones with directional arrow that you have to spin to connect and pressurize. Yes, fills are excellent at 100% displayed, and full needle on bi-fuel Cavalier - - and it was awful cold!!

Also noticed that pumps had info "Fuelman Coming Soon" so I think OnCue is working on getting Fuelman cards setup as well. Go CNG !!

Comment

Working...
            X