3000 filling issues at the OnCue station

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3000 filling issues at the OnCue station

Am I the only one who cannot get a good 3k fill at the OnCue station? Anyone else?

It will pump three or so gge's and quit with E245. And it has been like this since day one ... sure would be nice to have a working 3k station now that ONG is shutting down.

Of course, the irony of this all is the choices to be had.

One can either pay an exorbitant per gge cost at the CE station and get a good fill, but you have to deal with a hose that pops it vent line out of the disconnect, a nozzle housing that is cracked, and a hose receptacle that has never been able to keep the 3k hose in a stowed position.

or ...

You can go to the nice, new OnCue station where the per gge cost is on the higher side of reasonable with a non-cracked housing and a receptacle that actually will hold the hose, but here you have to deal with pump errors.

Pick yer poison, eh?

?Innovation is driven by having access to things.? -- Gleb Budman, CEO of backblaze.com

Re: 3000 filling issues at the OnCue station

No, you're not the only one who can't get a good three thousand psi fill. My Dad takes care of the dispensers at that station, and he has had a new regulator for that pump on order for about a week and a half now, it should be here any day.

Comment

I got a really good fill today!

Hopefully, the replacing of the nozzle and the breakaway fixes the problems. The pump did it's .5 and 1.0 gge pressure checks as expected as well as it's 50% and 86% checks.

Very nice.

?Innovation is driven by having access to things.? -- Gleb Budman, CEO of backblaze.com

Comment

There was a person there yesterday with the pump opened up and a computer hooked up to the pump. I'm assuming re-calibrating.

Comment

Yet another good 3k fill today. It's beginning to look like all of the problems are a thing of the past.

yay!

15.4510 gge for $19.00.

And I forgot to add ... the other day an Airport Shuttle van was filling up at the OnCue station. Are they not the CE "anchor fleet"??

Comment

Working...
          X