ONG NE 50th Station closing 10/13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ONG NE 50th Station closing 10/13

An astute cngprices/cngchat.com observer will notice that the sign directs potential customers to fuel at the OnCue Station @ 4920 N. Western as opposed to the fake fueling location shown on cngprices.com.
    Attached Files

?Innovation is driven by having access to things.? -- Gleb Budman, CEO of backblaze.com

Re: ONG NE 50th Station closing 10/13

I went by tonight for one last fill and they already started disassembling it.

heh.

I guess they couldn't wait until the 13th.

?Innovation is driven by having access to things.? -- Gleb Budman, CEO of backblaze.com

Comment

I stopped by the station today and everything is gone. Well, except for the concrete slab that it use to sit on.

The ONG tech said that they are putting the compressor into service at the non-public 4901 address for additional capacity.

Comment

Too bad that we're losing a public cng site . . . al beit an old one that was not that reliable lately.

Any chance this location will be "re-born" with new CNG natural gas compressor and new dispensers??

Location at corner is really good. I would even cave in and say let that corner be an "Alternative Fuels" corner complete with ethanol mix and bio-fuels. At least the CNG at around a dollar would stand out as incredible bargain and educate some of the masses!!

Comment

Working...
        X