Customer made "repairs" at the CE OKC station

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customer made "repairs" at the CE OKC station

The 3k hose will not stay in the stowed position at the pump. It is already scuffed up from falling onto the ground, so when I stopped by yesterday ... I fashioned a hanger of sorts for the hose.

Attached Files

?Innovation is driven by having access to things.? -- Gleb Budman, CEO of backblaze.com

Re: Customer made "repairs" at the CE OKC station

Originally posted by jblue View Post
    The 3k hose will not stay in the stowed position at the pump. It is already scuffed up from falling onto the ground, so when I stopped by yesterday ... I fashioned a hanger of sorts for the hose.

But . . . but . . . didn't it mess up the air flow on your PC?

Comment

Originally posted by CNGLO View Post
      But . . . but . . . didn't it mess up the air flow on your PC?
      hehe.

By trade, I am a network administrator .. I have a million of em laying around everywhere.

?Innovation is driven by having access to things.? -- Gleb Budman, CEO of backblaze.com

Comment

Beautiful fix. I wish more people would take care of the things they use and have to share with others.
        www.CNGUtah.com

Comment

Thank you for taking pride in our new cng site. I am currently finding a way to fix that problem should be fixed when i return in town this weekend.

Steven Tabb
          Clean Energy Oklahoma Service Tech

Comment

Originally posted by CNGTabb View Post
            I am currently finding a way to fix that problem should be fixed when i return in town this weekend.
            Bring a new fueling nozzle, the 3k one now has a crack in from the impact of falling so much.

I guess the zip tie that was attached to the pump failed or someone decided it was not needed. The nozzle is now on the ground again.
            Attached Files

Comment

John,
              Living in OKC, IT Admin, driving around the countryside and doing station repairs ... you're starting to remind me too much of me.
              I just hope our new CE station in Tucson, once it's up and running, doesn't have as many problems. Though if it does, they'll be my problems as I'll probably be contracting with CE to do service here in Tucson.
              Should be getting the call any day now that the power company has gotten the service up and it's time to startup. The station is finished for a month now and only lacks power.
              I'll be swinging thru OKC soon (and bringing your brackets), as I just bought a CNG Cummins and tranny for my rig and have to pick it up back east.
              Here I go, on the road again!
              Your Friendly Nazi Squirrel Administrator

Comment

Originally posted by cnghal View Post
                John,
                Living in OKC, IT Admin, driving around the countryside and doing station repairs ... you're starting to remind me too much of me.
                lol.

The only exception is you have a kick'n shop to work in! Me .. my driveway.

*sigh*

See ya when I see ya bro.

Comment

Working...
                X