Who knew? [Jim Norton Ford NGV offering]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who knew? [Jim Norton Ford NGV offering]

Jim Norton Ford in Broken Arrow is selling new Fords that they have had converted to run bifuel. I was at the BA station fueling up this morning when I met a salesman driving a brand new 3/4 ton crewcab that is bifuel. It had a 20gge kevlar tank in the bed. He said that the conversion costs right at 16k to have done, but they are offering 8k off of a new purchase. I personally think they should be making a better deal but oh well. You can get the state and fed tax credits for these vehicles and I am really considering going to look ha ha. If I go look I will prolly buy so I need to stay away.

If anybody is interested the guys name is James Thornton and he said they had 8 or 9 in stock right now. His phone is 918-946-1313, e-mail [email protected]

I am not advertising for them but I thought it was cool that a Company other than Honda was pushing cng vehicles.

Re: Who knew?

Are they installing the Fueltek system?
    www.CNGUtah.com

Comment

Re: Who knew?

Originally posted by CNG Utah View Post
      Are they installing the Fueltek system?
      That question I failed to ask, he did say the Company was out of California so I just assumed it was Baytech. I am probably wrong though.

Comment

Re: Who knew? [Jim Norton Ford NGV offering]

http://www.cng-jimnortonford.com/

Comment

Re: Who knew? [Jim Norton Ford NGV offering]

Jim Norton has been offering them for quite sometime. The only problem is the $50k + price tag for a truck with all the features you would want. Too expensive for most. If you look hard enough you can find good trucks that are bi-fuel for much less. They may be a few years older, but thousands less.

Comment

Working...
          X