Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Out of service ONG stations in Oklahoma.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Out of service ONG stations in Oklahoma.

If you know of any others, post them here ...

01/15/09 - ONG Northside Service Center (no public access)
    01/25/09 - ONG Southside Service Center
    01/29/09 - ONG Anadarko Service Center

I had to trailer my van back to Oklahoma City from Anadarko today. I got there around 2:30 pm or so. Look at what time I am posting this because I just got back about 30 minutes ago. It has taken me over twelve hours (yes, count them .. twelve) as I had to wait to be picked up, and then get my truck and then get my trailer. Make a stop by the Mustang station to fuel because the CE station at OKC has yet to install a 3000 psi nozzel.

So I guess I will be going to Lawton tomorrow in my truck. Thanks alot guys ...

The pedestal where you insert the CC generates one long continuous beep. I cycled the E-stop and the pedestal did some RAM checks while it was doing a quasi-POST, but it did not help. It started the continuous beep again, so I just left the E-stop in.
    Last edited by jblue; 02-02-2009, 04:23 PM.

?Innovation is driven by having access to things.? -- Gleb Budman, CEO of backblaze.com

Re: Out of service ONG stations in Oklahoma.

Please post current station info on www.cngprices.com.
    02 GX
    01 GX
    03 Crown Vic
    06 GX
    Home Fueler

Comment

Originally posted by freedml View Post
      Please post current station info on www.cngprices.com.
      Thanks, but I have already done that but it does not appear to make any difference. I reported the ONG Northside Service Center as not having public access some time back, but it still shows up as public use station.

Whomever the skipper is of cngprices.com is either asleep at the helm or doesn't care about cngprices.com anymore or both. The site needs to be revamped so that stations can be updated in real time or they need to mint some more admins to push the paperwork ...

In the mean time, I am going to use this thread to keep ONG OTS sites listed.

?Innovation is driven by having access to things.? -- Gleb Budman, CEO of backblaze.com

Comment

Did it used to have public access but no longer does? Was it not available to the public in October when it was reported as accepting Visa/mc?
        02 GX
        01 GX
        03 Crown Vic
        06 GX
        Home Fueler

Comment

Did it used to have public access but no longer does? Was it not available to the public in October when it was reported as accepting Visa/mc?
          As far as I can tell there has never been public access to the Santa Fe site. When I called ONG about it they said to go to the 7 NE 50th Street location.

http://www.cngchat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4268

Comment

I posted a comment to that site that it may not have any public access and the note was added in a reasonable amount of time.

I, too, wish it were 'real time' for trusted users or that Todd would add a few other people to moderate the changes/additions in hopes of making it more responsive.
            02 GX
            01 GX
            03 Crown Vic
            06 GX
            Home Fueler

Comment

I posted a comment to that site that it may not have any public access and the note was added in a reasonable amount of time.
              Is this what you posted?
              2009-01-31 May not have any public access.
              If so, why did you post that it "may not" have any public access? I have circled the block and called the 800 number and there is no public access. It needs to be deleted so other people will not waste their time like I did trying to find something that is not there.

Besides .. I do that all the time with geocaching ..

Additionally, none of the other sites that posted to cngprices.com as out-of-service have been updated .. what gives? Do we need to start posting pictures to prove it as if we do not know what we are talking about?
              Last edited by jblue; 02-02-2009, 12:28 AM.

Comment

I think this thread is a great idea. I use my GX to travel from Tulsa to OKC quite a bit and find myself having to search for an ONG station that is actually working. It would be nice to see an immediate update if someone knows that a station is out of service.

I will commit to updating this thread anytime I find that a station is down.

Very helpful!!!

Sean

Comment

Originally posted by narcolepsy4 View Post
                  I use my GX to travel from Tulsa to OKC quite a bit and find myself having to search for an ONG station that is actually working.
                  Thanks for the feedback Sean. I usually skip the station on the Turner to go to Davenport which has always been really good for me.

Comment

My apologies to everyone who was waiting on these updates. I will heed the call of getting more admins onto my site, although I need to write the back end to make having admins possible (everything on CNGPrices.com is hand written code and did not assume multiple admins to begin with.)

The reason a lot hasn't been updated in the past few days is that my son went to the hospital and was there for 5 days. My life basically shut down as I dealt with that. He's fine, but I didn't do any updates for a while.

So sorry for the problems, yes I do care about the site, and yes I will get more admins at some point. This event shows me that there will be times I cannot run the site myself.

Cheers,
                    Todd
                    CNG Vehicle - 2002 Honda Civic GX
                    CNGPrices.com - The latest prices at CNG stations near you
                    AltFuelPrices.com - Prices and station locations for CNG, E85, Biodiesel and more!

Comment

Originally posted by cngprices View Post
                      My apologies to everyone who was waiting on these updates. I will heed the call of getting more admins onto my site, although I need to write the back end to make having admins possible (everything on CNGPrices.com is hand written code and did not assume multiple admins to begin with.)

The reason a lot hasn't been updated in the past few days is that my son went to the hospital and was there for 5 days. My life basically shut down as I dealt with that. He's fine, but I didn't do any updates for a while.

So sorry for the problems, yes I do care about the site, and yes I will get more admins at some point. This event shows me that there will be times I cannot run the site myself.

Cheers,
                      Todd
                      Family First.

But, cngprices.com second (Barely)

Best wishes to your Son, Todd.

Stu Man

Comment

Originally posted by cngprices View Post
                        My life basically shut down as I dealt with that.
                        Anybody that puts a website or Internet related things ahead of their family is not responsible enough to have a family to begin with.

Comment

There is a link with current CNG public fill stations on the ONG site.

http://www.oneok.com/ngv/ong_ngv_faq.jsp

Comment

Ardmore exit 33 is out of service. Very poor management ong! Cost me several hours and 100 dollars tow truck to Pauls valley exit 70. Low pressure at most ong stations. Be careful. Don't believe cng station maps.

Comment

Hello Okie Cng Folks, If you have any problems with the pumps can everyone please update the comments on the cngprices.com site? Thanks, Wes

Comment

Working...
                              X