CE to build first site in OK @ Will Rogers Airport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CE to build first site in OK @ Will Rogers Airport

Initiailly we are looking at a plot of land the airport can provide. North side of E. Virgin St, bound by Cargo Rd, North of Fine Airport Parking.

Comment

Five or six ONG trucks and a red van were parked around the pumps today ...

?Innovation is driven by having access to things.? -- Gleb Budman, CEO of backblaze.com

Comment

Hey Clean Energy - CO . . . I own a nice 3 acre parcel of land in that area near OKC airport. Price for CE is $50 Million and NO SUBSIDY from anyone!! Thus, must come from shareholders of Clean Energy or T Boone Pickens himself!!

Price for ONG or Trillium will be $3,000 . . . come and get it!!

P.S. For Tulsa, land I have is only 2 acres but CE price will be $80 Million . . . and FREE to anyone else!!!

Sincerely . . . cngacrossusa

Comment

cngacrossusa,
          You poking the bear in his cage is histerical from where I stand.
          It will be even funnier when the bear bites your arm off when he arranges with his pals to take your land by eminent domain like he's going to do with his transmission line/ water main easements to and from his panhandle windfarms and Dallas/Fort Worth.
          Hope you have a good sense of humor... and irony while your at it.
          Your Friendly Nazi Squirrel Administrator

Comment

Originally posted by cngacrossusa View Post
            Hey Clean Energy - CO . . . I own a nice 3 acre parcel of land in ...
            Ah cngacrossusa, how I have missed you. I thought my announcement that we were entering your state would have prompted a response much earlier. I was worried for a minute you had disappeared. Good to know your still around and kicking.

On your offer, I greatly appreciate the help and you doing real estate research for us, but no thank you.

Also, I assume you have seen this:

http://www.cnbc.com/id/26391330/?__s...t%7C&par=yahoo

I recall you were going to call Nancy Pelosi and tell her how you felt about us. If you did so, then thanks, it worked out well.

Comment

A politician pushing for a bill that would increase her bottom line. That has never happened before. Looks like democrats can be good for big business as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                A politician pushing for a bill that would increase her bottom line. That has never happened before. Looks like democrats can be good for big business as well.
                If improving your bottom line, reducing US dependence on foreign oil, improving air quality, and helping people save money happen to go hand in hand, which they do, then I don't think there is anything wrong with that.

Investing in solutions to our nations problems is a good idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Clean Energy - CO View Post
                  If improving your bottom line, reducing US dependence on foreign oil, improving air quality, and helping people save money happen to go hand in hand, which they do, then I don't think there is anything wrong with that.

You're absolutely right....why worry about an obvious conflict of interest?
                  Adrian

Navy 2008 Civic GX (wife's)
                  Silver 2012 Toyota Prius
                  Grey 2012 Civic Natural Gas (mine)

Comment

Originally posted by Clean Energy - CO View Post

I completely agree. As Adrian said, it is the conflict of interest that I find unappealing in this case.

Comment

I am also building a public CNG station in Tulsa and I know first hand what it is costing to build a station that is set up for the public. Just in concrete alone I will have close to 30K. At todays decatherm price we are targeting $1.75 per GGE for 3600 psi untill the tax credit is over then it will increase by .32 per GGE. Our price per GGE will follow the cost of fuel to us + our fixed cost of maintenance + ROI -.32 for tax credit. My station will handle 75 GGE per hour which is very modest, ( 5 to 10 vehicles per hour) but as the load increases I will look at adding compression.

All of the complaining will not change the fact that the market will tell TGT and CE if we made wise decisions to add a public CNG station in OK. TGT and Sewell Mechanical are the anchor customer for our station and we are selling what is left. ONG has done a great job with what they have and what the market has been in Oklahoma for the last 20 years. Many of you are new to the CNG market and you dont realize the time investment just to do a upgrade or a new CNG station. We are paying cash for our station with cash so the day it opens we will be trying to recoup our ROI over the next few years. It is easy to second guess every thing untill you have laid our 130 to 150K for one of these stations. We hope to have our station done by year end. I hope every one gives these station a fair chance and understand the added value they bring to the Oklahoma market. I am happy that ONG can sell CNG at 1.14 per GGE, that is a great deal, I buy CNG from them all the time and love it. If you need a Fuelmaker call me I will be glad to sell you one so you dont have to use these stations at all. We are working on a lease deal as well.

Our station will require a PIN number to varify training and tank inspection and will accept MC and VISA as well as others.

Keep Smiling

Tom Sewell
                      TGT
                      918 665 2641
                      www.tulsagastech.com

Comment

Tom,

What is the capacity of the compressor that you have and how did you come by your rough estimate of customers coming to your pump?

Comment

Tom,

Where will the station be located?

Sean

Comment

Tulsa Gas Technologies
                            4809 S. 101 East Ave.
                            Tulsa
                            www.tulsagastech.com

We have two compressors 1-25 cfm and 1 100 cfm . I have more 25 I can add ad load increases.

Stop by, it should be running by the end of the year. I am running behind by about 10 months after my accident but I am better now. We are just now doing the electric work. We have so many stations to build that it is hard to work on your own station.

Comment

For the update requested on the Will Rogers Site - plans for new site approved, should begin construction shortly - expect to have the site open by year end, probably sometime in December.

Comment

Re: Progress update on CE station @ OKC

Is this the place that is going to charge $2.50 per GGE?
                                They might have a hard time getting business from the public at those prices.
                                Lets hope that they are forced to lower their prices down to what what ONG sells their gas for. I mean I don't mind paying a little extra for the pressure increase but $1.14 VS $2.50 ? Not gonna happen in my world.

Rick

Comment

Working...
                                X