Milton, FL Station

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milton, FL Station

The Milton Florida station is back up, never really went down, just the card reader went down. You must obtain an access card to fuel 24 hours and leave a $50 deposit for the card and then they will bill you. If you arrive during business hours no card is required you can just walk in a pay. Really nice folks there. Good preassure there to boot. I took on a whole 42 gallons. Not many stations can top me off like that included the CE's Not to mention the CE's make me start and stop every 18 GGE's
    sigpichttp://WWW.CNGMOTORS.COM
    SAVE TIME. SAVE MONEY. SAVE THE ENVIRONMENT.

2003 Hummer H2 bi-fuel
    2000 GMC Yukon XL bi-fuel
    1999 International 4700 dual-fuel
    2007 Chevy Avalanche bi-fuel

FMQ2-36 Fuelmaker w/ 24 GGE cascade

Re: Milton, FL Station

If it won't give you fuel, then it's 'down' regardless of the cause.
    02 GX
    01 GX
    03 Crown Vic
    06 GX
    Home Fueler

Comment

Not necassarilly. While it was "down" I could still get fuel during business hours by paying inside.

2003 Hummer H2 bi-fuel

Comment

Hardly any stations in California have an 'inside' where you can pay if the card reader is down.
        02 GX
        01 GX
        03 Crown Vic
        06 GX
        Home Fueler

Comment

hey guys, can anyone verify the key card issue. I have called the city a few times and verified it was open 24 hours but was never told I needed a special card after hours. I am on my road trip and just got out of terrible traffic going through LA that put us about 4 hours behind schedule. We now wont be getting to Milton until 730. And I have NO special access card - Help! Any info woudl be appreciated!! You can email me at [email protected]

Comment

Hi Castlen, I noticed cngprices.com had a recent entry for this station:

2010-02-05 Called and talked to the City. Station is down but replacing equipment now, expect to reopen soon, 24 hours, MC/Visa and open to public

Hopefully you were able to use MC/Visa?
            Let us know how you made out

By the way, isn't Milton out of the way to Boston?

Comment

John,

We have been talking to Milton for a while, they have their own card but after hours you can pick one up at the police station if you call ahead. Milton is a laid back small town and they are cautious but interested in taking it to the next level. If all goes as planned we will convince them to step up in 2011.

Comment

They use a WARD access card that rquires a $50 deposit and they bill you monthly. During business hours you can just walk inside and someone will help you if you don't want to sign up for the car. I stopp there twice a month. Also you'll never get a complete fill either. Best I've gotten is 2500 psi on multiple attempts. Or maybe it's because I'm trying to fill 42 GGE;s

2003 Hummer H2 bi-fuel

Comment

Working...
                X