Tennessee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tennessee

I live in east tennessee and would like to know if anyone in the area has any experience with refueling equipment on a natural gas well. I have researched a little on the subject but would like to talk to to someone that has one up and running.

Re: Tennessee

I am familiar with gas wells. Are you using gas? Have you tested the gas? What kind of gas well do you have? natural gas in a oil field? Drift gas? Tell me more.

Comment

i live in scott co and just bought ngv 00 ford f150. also my company just bought 2 vans for our repair business. the only place in east tn to buy cng is in wartburg. but we are installing 2 compressors on our well. greenline fuel corp. is installing them. so ill let you know how it is going when we get them installed.

Comment

Robbins, Deer Lodge, Huntsville... sounds like you boys are gettin ready to be pumpin some serious gas in yer neck of the woods.
        Sounds like your part of Tennessee is covered, now if the folks in Western and Central would get on the bandwagon, we'd have a big gap filled on I-40.
        Your Friendly Nazi Squirrel Administrator

Comment

were the only ones buying cng on citizens gas in wartburg... there is a place in huntsville that is building a cng station. just getting started. its a private company, SAI. they help mentally handicapped people and they have a lot of vans. we do not know as of yet if they will just be private or a public cng station. they are within 1/2 mile of us 27 and Tn 63.

Comment

I'm pretty sure the folks at SAI are planning to have public fueling when they can. Especially since we are selling them 3 times more storage capacity.
            I'll find out and let you know.
            Your Friendly Nazi Squirrel Administrator

Comment

I talked to them and it is planed to be public with there private fuel as a hang on

Comment

Working...
              X