X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cngacrossusa
    Guest replied
    Re: Atlanta station question

I tried getting cng in Atlanta in May 2007 while driving from outside Atlanta to Oklahoma when I bought 2 bi-fuel Cavaliers. Local gas company had nice "public" cng refueling site, but yes you would have to have a local gas company fuel card, or FuelMan card (ie they did not offer just Visa/MC). Pump was nice though with multiple hoses for 3,000 psi or 3,600 psi. It really was a city/county fleet refueling site that they let the public use if they had a fuel card.

For trip I took later in Dec 2007 from NY to OK, I did have a FuelMan card so I was able to get cng in St Louis.

I would recommend that you apply for a FuelMan account . . . just submit as a small business, and get 2 cards in case one doesn't work when you need it.

Leave a comment:

• cnghal
    replied
    Re: Atlanta station question

I would call them and insist on talking to a human that know the current condition of thier station. Atlanta is not known for being a CNG friendly town.
    Two years ago when we were removing a station, not far from Six Flags, we couldn't even find people to give fuel to. MARTA was the only game in town and they are not public.
    Good Luck.

Leave a comment:

• cngf150
    started a topic Atlanta station question

Atlanta station question

Can anyone out there tell me if the one filling station in Atlanta accepts cash or Visa? Or do you have to have a card of some sort?
Working...
X