Looking for CNG tech in NY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for CNG tech in NY

New member, Drall, is searching for a tech in NYC. Can anyone out there direct him to facilities in NY that can assist him?

Re: Looking for CNG tech in NY

Curtis, what brand of vehicle? If it's a Honda, then there are over 20 dealers in the State of NY with trained Honda CNG techs. If you can let me know where he's located, we can find him a Honda dealer...if he has a GX that is.

Thank you.

Eric

Comment

Hello CNGBOB here I am in boston MA. What make is it? I do have the software and cables for a lot of aftermarket kits that I have tested.

Bob Mann
      Last edited by Curtis; 01-24-2010, 07:08 PM. Reason: Do not post info on illegal conversions! Or links to your website. 2nd warning.

Comment

All I know is he's in NY. He needs to chime in here and help us help him.

Drall, please let us know the year, make, model of your vehicle, as well as your specific geographical area.

Comment

Is Staten Island close enough???

Here's the name of a real CNG die hard:
          Robert (Bob) Turan
          Air and Gas Technologies Staten Island NY 10310
          917.797.8246 cell,
          732.566.7227 wk
          [email protected]

If Bob can't help you, he'll know someone who can.

Best regards,

afvman/Bill

Comment

Reason: Do not post info on illegal conversions! Or links to your website. 2nd warning.
            Never saw a warning??
            Curtis I know its your deal here but its about being safe and the cost.
            Just trying to help so its Honda or the HIway here.

I was told a lot of smart people come to this site than they leave I see why.
            Bob Mann

Comment

Working...
            X