X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LaGreed goes to a whooping $3.56/gge

And you thought CE is evil ...

http://www.cngprices.com/history.php?id=272

?Innovation is driven by having access to things.? -- Gleb Budman, CEO of backblaze.com

Re: LaGreed goes to a whooping $3.56/gge

Some of the stations with public access (so they could get grants to build or renovate) , like some of the UPS facilities , set the public price so high that everyone stays out of thier facility , because the really don't want the public to use thier station. One UPS station was $4.50 GGE! not too long ago.

Comment

I'm happy they at least provide access to this station. Nothing for miles around. Too bad they can't make the STL airport station public access... it is actually no problem for any vehicle to pull up there at the airport parking facility but unfortunately only official cards are accepted at the card reader.

Comment

Hi John,

you could try writing whoever manages the facility at the airport and see if you can get a card. There's a couple of private stations where I live too and some provide cards to outsiders as well. It helps make the station more economic if outsiders use the same station.

Comment

Originally posted by jblue View Post
          And you thought CE is evil ...

http://www.cngprices.com/history.php?id=272
          Why even bother selling it, in the first place, unless it was mandated...

Comment

I checked the price today and on 12/19 it went down to .96 / gge.

?Innovation is driven by having access to things.? -- Gleb Budman, CEO of backblaze.com

Comment

Working...
            X