Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mercedes Benz Museum --CNG

Greeting From Stuttrgart

Went to the MB museum. Great museum, lot of history of the automobile, and some real interesting displays. Well worth the 8 euros ($12 US) and a free neck lanyard.

The only thing CNG was a trash truck (see pictures). Inspection would be interesting; No labels on the tanks, everything stamped on the type one tank, couldn't find a tank manufacturer's name, labeling is almost non-existant (one CNG diamond on side), but nice truck. They are doing things with fuel cells and hybrids

There is a "S bahn" (train station) about an 8 minute walk from the museum. A real class museum.

Larrycng
    From Locarno Switzerland
    Last edited by larrycng; 12-10-2009, 01:59 AM.

Re: Mercedes Benz Museum --CNG

Thanks for posting the pictures. I wanted to go to that museum a few years ago while I was in Germany with my wife, but an unexpected illness kept us from going

-Derek
    www.CNGUtah.com

Comment

Re: Mercedes Benz Museum --CNG

Any recent news that Mercedes will indeed bring CNG vehicles to market in USA ??

Saw a beautiful Mercedes C300 and thought it would be perfect vehicle for bi-fuel or dedicated cng vehicle in USA. Every Governor, Senator & Representative could drive one once their state or geographic constituent area had adequate cng infrastructure to drive the area. Add hybrid functions and whall-aaa . . . you have a luxury economy car with very low emissions!!
      Last edited by cngacrossusa; 04-26-2010, 03:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X