Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bi-Fuel Gas CNG Propane F150`s in BC

www.repo.com

They`ve been selling a lot of them and there are getting more in i`m told.

I just bought an 01 f150 7700 4x4 bi-fuel gas CNG from them.

Re: Bi-Fuel Gas CNG Propane F150`s in BC

heres the badass i just bought!

http://bc.repo.com/details/33518

Comment

Originally posted by aDreamSoReal View Post
      www.repo.com

They`ve been selling a lot of them and there are getting more in i`m told.

I just bought an 01 f150 7700 4x4 bi-fuel gas CNG from them.
      Hi aDreamSoReal :

These yellow colored trucks look like they were Company Trucks. Do you know were Repo.com is getting these trucks from ?

Thanks
      Stu Man

Comment

ministry of highways i was told. Pretty tough to beat these trucks for the price they're asking.

They also have some grant info for me as well. They said the govt. is giving cng pumps away for home use.

I'm going to get in on that for sure.

Comment

Hello to YouAll up North in Canada,

I just did conversion from Canadian to US Dollars and $5,280 shown on website (ie I assume Canadian) for the one yellow truck converted to around $6,700 USD . . . . WOW that seems high compared to dedicated Ford pickup with power windows/locks that sold on Ebay in Wisconsin for $4,000 USD.

What is USD street price now in Canada for bi-fuel or dedicated Ford truck under 60K miles??
          Last edited by cngacrossusa; 02-18-2009, 08:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by cngacrossusa View Post

I just did conversion from Canadian to US Dollars and $5,280 shown on website (ie I assume Canadian) for the one yellow truck converted to around $6,700 USD . . . . WOW that seems high compared to dedicated Ford pickup with power windows/locks that sold on Ebay in Wisconsin for $4,000 USD.

What is USD street price now in Canada for bi-fuel or dedicated Ford truck under 60K miles??
            Hi cngacrossusa :

The good ol' Green back is worth more than the Canadian dollar

On February 19, 2009, the conversion rate would give You, $1.25 CDN for every $1.00 US that you exchange.

So, when I plugged those numbers into the following WEB site :
            http://www.xe.com/ucc/full/

That $5,280.00 CDN, is actually $4,201.63 US.

Stu Man

Comment

Originally posted by cngacrossusa View Post

Hi cngacrossusa :

I think your conversion is incorrect.

Currently, the US Dollar is worth more than the Canadian dollar.

.79 US gets you $1.00 CDN

So, $5,280.00 CDN converts to $4,227.90 US

Stu Man

Comment

Yep, I had it backwards . . . LOL !!

That $4,200 USD does sound like a good deal on that truck in Canada.

P.S. I was thinking that US had worse economy as prior conversion between Canadian and USD was around 1:1 about a year ago. Too bad that Canada purchasing power is down. Guess it's good thing for US people near Canadian border to go spend USD in Canada and get bargain.

Comment

contact your M.L.A.

I have been advising my M.L.A that it would be a good thing for him to push n.g for cars. Whatever party wants my vote had better come up with something because the price of oil will go back up. The benefits of n.g on the motor have become clear as I resurrected my old 350 Chev that had over 100,000 k,s with n.g There is is minimal wear on the bore and the motor is running fine. No natural gas up here in Kamloops though. Get on the e-mails boys and girls and givem hell...
                  Clint

Comment

Re: contact your M.L.A.

Originally posted by porosity View Post
                    I have been advising my M.L.A that it would be a good thing for him to push n.g for cars. Whatever party wants my vote had better come up with something because the price of oil will go back up. The benefits of n.g on the motor have become clear as I resurrected my old 350 Chev that had over 100,000 k,s with n.g There is is minimal wear on the bore and the motor is running fine. No natural gas up here in Kamloops though. Get on the e-mails boys and girls and givem hell...
                    Clint
                    Hi Porosity :

It is to bad that support for CNG has completely dwindled, here in B.C. since about 2001. I remember when there used to be 2 CNG Stations in Kamloops, back in the early 90's. Kelowna had a CNG pump, open to the public, up until about July 2007. So, currently, the only CNG pumps are in Hope B.C., then in the Lower Mainland. ( see www.cngprices.com )

I have a friend that works for IMW (see www.imw.ca). He just went out and purchased himself a brand new 2009 BMW 328i. So business must be real good, for a company that manufactures Automotive CNG Pumps for sale all over the world. To bad IMW doesn't sell any CNG pumps right here in beautiful British Columbia.

Keep writing your M.L.A. All you can do is keep the pressure on.
                    Last edited by Stu Man; 03-04-2009, 10:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X