demand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• demand

Shell Buzzey is a bit of a celebrity here in B.C. He is pushing n.g If we all get ahold of him and organize a letter campaign (E- mail) we can shame the liberals into helping out. WE are making billions on the sale of gas so it would be simple to pull out enough to fill all our vehicles
    Clint

Re: demand

Originally posted by porosity View Post
    Shell Buzzey is a bit of a celebrity here in B.C. He is pushing n.g If we all get ahold of him and organize a letter campaign (E- mail) we can shame the liberals into helping out. WE are making billions on the sale of gas so it would be simple to pull out enough to fill all our vehicles
    Clint
    Hi Porosity :

When/Where did Shell Buzzey "promote" NGV's ?

I do agree, Shell would be someone with enough creditability to help draw the Politician’s attention and support to this cleaner burning vehicle fuel.

Do you know if Shell is currently operating a NGV ?

Stu Man
    Last edited by Stu Man; 07-20-2008, 11:29 AM.

Comment

The Bill Good Show on Radio NL here in Kamloops had Shell on there . He was saying that he wished that he could run his Avalanche on ng. He said there was a ton of room and it would be easy... and then Bill Good cut him off and said "Lets talk about houses.." The whole conversation was about going green. shell would be a good mouthpiece for the cause.I,m going to e-mail him

Comment

Originally posted by porosity View Post
        The Bill Good Show on Radio NL here in Kamloops had Shell on there . He was saying that he wished that he could run his Avalanche on ng. He said there was a ton of room and it would be easy... and then Bill Good cut him off and said "Lets talk about houses.." The whole conversation was about going green. shell would be a good mouthpiece for the cause.I,m going to e-mail him
        Hi porosity :

Thanks for the quick reply.

Can you remember the date and time that Bill Good hosted Shell Busy, when Shell made that statement? Bill Good hosts a morning show on CKNW 980, here in Vancouver. if you visit CKNW's audio vault at ( http://www.cknw.com/StationShared/AudioVault.aspx ), you can listen to pre-aired broadcasts. The only reason I ask, is "I" would like to hear Shell for myself.

I have made numerous telephone calls to CKNW's hosts, when they air discussion on how to operate a vehicle in a more "greener" fashion, and whenever I do get through, and begin to explain the benefits of running a vehicle on CNG, you can hear the obvious ignorance in many responses. I have heard other callers, in the Vancouver area, call in to CKNW's shows, and when CNG or NGVs are mentioned the entire call gets poo-poo'd, then the show proceeds to the next caller who is all excited with there new Hybrid or diesel.
        Last edited by Stu Man; 07-21-2008, 10:37 AM.

Comment

It was WEd. or Thu. 16 or 17 July. I could be wrong but I heard it in the morning...

Comment

It was WEd. or Thu. 16 or 17 July. I could be wrong but I heard it in the morning...
            PS The B.C. Govt. auction site has a Chev van with low klicks and N.G. fuel if someone wants a set up cheap...
            Clint

Comment

Working...
            X