X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This guy is going to kill someone

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218...d=1&search=cng

This is a classified ad of a CNG compressor that is for sale in Syracuse, Utah. The compressor was converted from a breathing air compressor (I bet it is NOT explosion proof). Also, it has no auto shut off. It will pressurize up to 5,000 psi.

Remember people, a CNG compressor must be explosion proof (i.e. not capable of producing a spark during compression) and it must have a auto shut off when service pressure is reached.
    Jared.
    Mountain Green, Utah
    2003 CNG Cavalier
    2003 CNG Silverado 2500HD

Re: This guy is going to kill someone

I saw this a couple of weeks ago. Didn't even want to post about it, this guys going to kill someone.

Comment

It looks perfectly safe to use in a bathtub full of gasoline...

I'm not sure I would even consider this design safe to plug in for any purpose - especially flammable gas.

Comment

Definately not Class I division2. Was this device designed by Mr. R. Goldburg

Comment

So the compressor has 20 hours on it and he wants to sell it and get a bigger compressor? Basically he filled his vehicle once and it scared the hell out of him. I'd like to quote Walter Dunham (Jeff Dunham's puppet) "Dumbass"

Comment

Come to think of it. I don't see a vent valve so it won't disconnect from the receptacle. But then again I didn't pay attention to all the pictures.

Comment

Working...
            X