NFPA 54 text

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFPA 54 text

Does anyone have a pdf text of the most recent NFPA 54 text they could upload? I'd like to read it to ensure I don't miss anything in a tank addition on my 2008 GX that I'm getting closer to doing. Thanks,
    Adrian

Navy 2008 Civic GX (wife's)
    Silver 2012 Toyota Prius
    Grey 2012 Civic Natural Gas (mine)

Re: NFPA 54 text

I believe that NFPA 54 "Fuel Gas Code" applies to other than vehicular systems, the "Blurb" on the NFPA web site indicates LP is part of the coverage. LP systems are covered in NFPA -58

You might want to watch copyright considerations.

Larrycng

Comment

Adrian,

I have copies of most of the NFPA-52 (Vehicular Fuel Systems Code) regs, and will try to see if they'll allow us to put up an older edition. 2006 is the latest version, but we may be able to post the 2002 version.

In the meantime, if you have any questions, call or contact me and I'll try to answer them.

afvman/Bill

(740) 205-2107
      [email protected]

Comment

To be legal, they shouldn't be reproduced here. however, your local library probably has a copy on file, for reference only, so you'd have to read it there.
        1997 Factory Crown Victoria w/ extended tanks ~~ Clunkerized!
        2000 Bi-Fuel Expedition --> ~~ Sold ~~ <--

Comment

Originally posted by CraziFuzzy View Post
          To be legal, they shouldn't be reproduced here. however, your local library probably has a copy on file, for reference only, so you'd have to read it there.
          I already have the info I was looking for.

I have to say that if any organization would truly care about having its codes respected, they would make them freely available online, much like the federal and state legislature one can look up. Apparently they care more about $50 per copy than ensuring the public has access to information that promotes safety. Personally I find this unethical.
          Adrian

Navy 2008 Civic GX (wife's)
          Silver 2012 Toyota Prius
          Grey 2012 Civic Natural Gas (mine)

Comment

Working...
          X