• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New GX looking to get my HOV stickers

Can we send him to Sacramento first?

Comment

Once you get the stickers, where to place them? I got mine today and there are only three stickers but the instructions show to place 4. Please help so I could be on HOV tomorrow.

Comment

-Mailed out REG1000 on 2/22
        -Received HOV stickers today, 3/21
        -Almost 4 weeks on the dot...Like member "sds" said, I only received 3 three stickers as well, I will likely put all the stickers on the back portion of the car, unless someone posts otherwise...

A big thank you to the community and especially CaptJeff for the reassurance and clarification. How awesome is it being able to fly to work in the HOV lane and pay 2ish dollars a gallon for gas!

Comment

I sent in my app on 2/21 and just got the stickers today! I had checked to see if my check was cashed on Saturday and it wasn't, so it was a pleasant surprise to get them today.

I also only received 3 stickers and thought for sure that the DMV made a mistake, but then I found some other posts here saying that was standard. Put the 2 large stickers on the rear quarter panels, and the smaller one on the right side rear bumper.

This is a very useful forum. I can't imagine trying to call the DMV to get clarification on whether they made a mistake or not.

Comment

Got my stickers in the mail today! Here's my timeline:

1/29/11 (sat): purchased new civic gx
            2/25/11 (fri): got my license plate number from the dmv (went in and checked my reg; this was the third time)
            3/1/11 (tue): mailed in my completed packet of stuff with my reg1000
            3/21/11 (mon): my $8 check was cashed by the dmv
            3/23/11 (wed): stickers came in the mail!

So it was 3 weeks from the reg1000 mailing until stickers in hand.

Comment

Just got my white hov stickers back in the mail 2 days ago (after about 3 weeks). Here's a pic of what you'll get.

My timeline:

1/29/11 (sat): purchased new civic gx
              2/25/11 (fri): got my license plate number from the dmv (went in and checked my reg; this was my third visit)
              3/1/11 (tue): mailed in my completed packet of stuff with my reg1000
              3/21/11 (mon): my $8 check was cashed by the dmv
              3/23/11 (wed): stickers came in the mail!

So it was 3 weeks from the reg1000 mailing until stickers in hand on 3/23/11.

More Flickr Pictures:
              http://bit.ly/ibjai5

Comment

Confirmed. I got my stickers in 3 weeks in the exact process timsuh went through ( only iffference was Palmdale Honda supplied the plate number a couple days early for me so I did not need to go to the DMV).

I did however only get 3 stickers in the envelope. In prior Hybrid purchasas , 4 yellow stickers were in the envelopes

Does anyone know if we should be getting 3 or 4 White decals in the envelope?

Comment

You get 3. Small sticker goes on the back. no sticker for front.

Comment

I was able to get my license plate information from the dealer after 1 week of purchase, they have tools that they can log into and retrieve registration status information. Right after I got the license plate number issued, I filled in my reg1000.

Comment

Working...
                    X