Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

With AB 1500 being signed, will re-sale value of Honda GX with white stickers go up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With AB 1500 being signed, will re-sale value of Honda GX with white stickers go up?

I was wondering about the the re-sale value of alt fuel and electric cars with the white stickers now that having access to the HOV lane is even more exclusive than it was before (after Jan. 1 that is).

Re: With AB 1500 being signed, will re-sale value of Honda GX with white stickers go

I think it will go up. I was going to sell my GX, but I think i'm going to hold onto it until 2011 for that reason. I read the tags expire in June 2011? Did he not sign that bill?

Comment

Re: With AB 1500 being signed, will re-sale value of Honda GX with white stickers go

AB1500 has been signed by the governor. It extends access to 2015 for white sticker vehicles.

There is another bill, SB 535, that would extend access for HYBRID yellow sticker vehicles through June 2011. That bill has passed the assembly but still needs to pass the senate and then be signed by the governor.

But those of us with GX's are already good until 2015 right now.

Comment

...I gotta think CA commuters would be willing to pay at least a $2k premium for another 4+ yrs of HOV access rights, agree?

Comment

When they were running out of the yellow sticker allocation, a dealer told me that people were paying up to 5K for a yellow sticker. Seems like 2K would be reasonable, maybe even low...

Comment

Working...
          X