Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home refueling system may be available 1st Q 2010

Hi All,

I talked to a dealer for Fuelmaker/Impco and she informed me that the home refueler from IMPCO/FUELMAKER should be available around March 2010.

I recently joined the effort to remove CARB regulation from home refueling appliances and I hope this effort bears fruit so that no special requirements would be required to install the home refueling station.

She placed me on a alert list to let me know more information and prices when they become available.

While I still have a strong concern for Honda and thier betrayal I am pleased to hear that soon the IMPCO/FUELMAKER home appliance will be available.

Re: Home refueling system may be available 1st Q 2010

I've found a 3000psi home fueler that is made in China. I don't know of their warranty but if you'd be interested you could refer to me by email and I'll let you know the details. I'm trying to establish myself as an eventual distributor of the product. The manufacturer said they would be $3000USD for one unit and under $2500 if I ordered 10 units at one time. 35 day shipping by boat is $130 port to port and $800 for air shipping.

Comment

Re: Home refueling system may be available 1st Q 2010

This seems to sum up the current scenario directly from a BRC Director

http://www.threesquaresinc.com/gtt/w...opirraglia.pdf

Comment

Working...
      X