Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dimensions and wt of the phill?

does anyone know this?
    I have to purchase a shipping container for my phill (which of course has NEVER worked) so IMPCO can send it to Italy for repair just need to iknow basically the weight- since I never lifted it
    I figure a 48x24x24 box should do it- just need to make sure it won't fall apart enrte
    thx

Re: dimensions and wt of the phill?

I believe that IMPCO will want to have one of their authorized Fuelmaker/Phill inistallers remove the Phill from it's installation position and then return it to them for shipping it to Italy. I don't think they want a customer to disconnect the gas line from the machine on their own.

You might want to contact IMPCO directly to get final instructions.

Comment

Stefanieb check your mail , you have a pm.

Comment

The Phill box in my garage is 19 x 20 x 39.
        The tag on it says 135 lbs. However I think that included the pallet. The weight should be about 110 lbs.

You will need a return materials tag to send it in. Your dealer will have to get the RM tag number from FM.

Comment

I wasn't taking it down the AUTHORIZED service person drove out from L.A. and attempted to repair and finally took the unit down and delivered it-
          BTW Eric aren't you the one to whom I was referred by my Honda dealer who guaranteed me that if I bought this car HONDA would sell me a Phill (last August) You never got back to me and gave the salesperson t6he runaround
          I needed to know about a shipping container since when it was shipped to me it did not come in an authorized box!

Comment

Sorry stefanieb, I have no idea what you're refering to... What is your name? Dealer you bought the GX from? Last August, FuelMaker had been owned by BRC for nearly 6 months and had not yet been reintroduced back into the North American market. How would I be able to "guarantee" you a Phill when I don't work for BRC, FuelMaker or IMPCO?

Thank you though.

Comment

Working...
            X