FM2Q-36 Nozzle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FM2Q-36 Nozzle

I have a Parker Nozzle with a small leak. After taking it apart, I found there are three "O" rings inside the nozzle. Does anybody know the sizes of the "O" rings used in the nozzle so I can replace them without guessing what they are?

Re: FM2Q-36 Nozzle

The Parker nozzle uses the following O-Rings
    111-7377
    112-7377
    115-7377
    (7377 Nitrile material)

Hope that this helps
    Tracey

Comment

Thanks for the reply--I wasn't sure if the one in the internal groove in the barrel was a 114 or a 115---leaks will be history!

Comment

Let's hope so, we had a lot of problems with the Parker Nozzles.

Question, did any or the O-Rings show signs of Explosive Decomression? (looks like a big blister)

Another suggestion,
        Make sure that everything is "spotless" when you reassemble the Nozzle, if there is even a spec of dirt inside, the nozzle will leak.

Comment

No signs of rupture of the "O" ring. It was the large "O" ring located between the barrel of the nozzle and the inlet fitting. The "O" had gotten hard and deformed to a square section instead of round. The leak was minor and didn't occur until the pressure was reasonably high. I wanted to change the other "O" rings because the valve in the nozzle was sticking from time to time.

Comment

Finally changed all the "O" rings in the nozzle. The one that forms the seat for the internal valve in the nozzle had actually split causing the NG to vent after removing the nozzle from the vehicle. The "O" ring that the valve rides on in the barrel of the Nozzle was in the best shape of the three. Thanks for the dash numbers for the "O" rings as I would have had a couple of trial and error runs without them. No leaks so far----

Comment

Originally posted by siai47 View Post
              I have a Parker Nozzle with a small leak. After taking it apart, I found there are three "O" rings inside the nozzle. Does anybody know the sizes of the "O" rings used in the nozzle so I can replace them without guessing what they are?
              Just take the o-rings to a seal distributor they will mtch them up for two o-rings tey will probably give them to you.

Comment

Working...
              X