Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's next for home now that Phill has gone bye bye?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's next for home now that Phill has gone bye bye?

Has anyone heard of what the next option might be for all of us to be able to fill up at our own homes?

Re: What's next for home now that Phill has gone bye bye?

Phill hasn't gone Bye-Bye. It's now out of Italy - BRC picked it up.

http://www.myphill.it/ing/

Comment

Any idea when they will start selling units. I have called their Southern California office twice and they have no idea when they will actually have a product.

Comment

what is the number to their SoCal office?

Comment

GESI (http://www.cngfuelsystems.com) at 909-466-6920
          was selected as the California Master Distributor for the Phill HRA.
          I have called them and the reception lady told me that they will be servicing all of Ca.
          To get further information, she forwarded me to their lead person there who would be able to answer all my questions.. Left a message.. Still waiting.
          If anyone finds out more info, please post here.. I'd really appreciate it.
          Silver 09 GX
          Phill G:1.5

Comment

www.impcotechnologies.com/fuelmaker
            Dave Clement

Comment

The complete URL is http://www.impcotechnologies.com/fuelmaker.asp
              Patent Counsel
              '04 F150 Dedicated
              '11 Civic GX
              '11 BMW ActiveE
              FMQ2-36
              FM4

Comment

I'm sure this has been discussed to death here....but I have to admit, I'm at a total loss! The home refueling market is difficult at best. Where I am (northeast KY), there are NO refueling stations (public anyway.) I would LOVE to buy a used CNG vehicle. Looks like there are deals out there for used cars/trucks/vans, but....how in the world could I refuel? It seems like the local gas utility would have a refueling station at least. (?!?) IMHO, this is the fuel/technology we as a country should be moving to. Much of the infrastructure is in place, vechicles are easy converted or produced. Seems like a no-brainer....now we need the fuel!

Rant or stream of consciousness from me here....I just wish I could jump into this game!

Comment

I'm lucky to live in Okla where CNG is priced from $.75 to $1.39 and there are approx. 50 CNG pumps in the state. Oklahoma has tax incentives to install CNG facilities.
                  David
                  2012 Cool Mist Nat Gas Civic w/ navi

Comment

Does anybody out there own one of the competitor products to Phill? Fuelman, I believe.

In this land of competition, are there not more choices available? Hmmm.... seems like a business opportunity?

Comment

NatGasCar has been working on a home refueling appliance for a while. They are targeting Q4 this year. They also just got EPA certification on the Dodge trucks.
                      http://www.natgascar.com/blog/

Comment

I thought the company in California took over the Phil and was going to start making them. Is that not going to happen?

Comment

Fuelmaker is back , including new units and support , thru Impco technologies, the US branch of a company in Italy that now owns both Fuelmaker and Impco. http://www.impcotechnologies.com/phill-dealers.asp

Comment

My Phill was #23 since the acquisition. They show a Red BRCFuelmaker sign on the front, Mine is still green and no BRC on the sign, Maybe they are just depleting stock parts since the acquisition.
                            Silver 09 GX
                            Phill G:1.5

Comment

greenline fuel corp

Comment

Working...
                              X