Phill Error Code 11111

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phill Error Code 11111

NOTE: I originally posted this in the refueling appliances thread but thought, maybe, I could get a few more answers here. The suggestions of "gently" banging the top of the unit did not work... unfortunately.

Hi there - new to this forum. My Phill (P36) has stopped working and all it does is power on, get to ready state and when you connect the nozzle to the car, the Error light flashes. Following the procedure found in the manual, I was able to determine that the error code is 11111, which, unfortunately, doesn't do much for me as the manual says this is a "Non Serviceable Error".

Any thoughts from the Phill experts here? Head rebuild? Solenoid problem? Hose problem?

Here's the relevant info on my unit, any help would be greatly appreciated. I am in the Southern California area (OC):

Model No. HRA-P36
    Serial No. H000339
    Spec No. 001
    Mfg Date: 12/01/05

Thank you,

-Eddie

Re: Phill Error Code 11111

I have a reader which I will bring to your installation to read all of the internal parameters for a nominal fee (assuming you're in LA/OC). Don't know if it will help but it might.
    02 GX
    01 GX
    03 Crown Vic
    06 GX
    Home Fueler

Comment

I'd love that. My personal email is lakerholic AT AOL DOT COM. Send me a line and let's work something out.

I am in Yorba Linda (OC).

Thanks,

-Eddie

Originally posted by freedml View Post
      I have a reader which I will bring to your installation to read all of the internal parameters for a nominal fee (assuming you're in LA/OC). Don't know if it will help but it might.

Comment

I have the same error code. Would love to get it running again because $2.50/gge at Clean Energy is too much.

I live in West LA/Beverlywood Area.

Comment

Ok, folks. I'm going to 'dive in' to the independent Phill repair business. I've repaired my own Phill, and I repair computerized-electro-mechanical stuff for a living. So, why not other people's Phills. lakerholic, tcp823 and anyone else in LA/OC, give me a call at (818) 800-1771 and I'll come by, read your error codes, and, if I think I can repair it, I'll take your Phill back to my shop, fix it, and bring it back. If I can't repair it, no charge. If I can repair it but it will end up costing more than you want to pay, $500 for my time (what I usually charge for 4 hours of my time and it will take almost that much to drive back and forth twice), or I keep the green hulk and no charge. (PS I have call waiting, so you can all call at once
          02 GX
          01 GX
          03 Crown Vic
          06 GX
          Home Fueler

Comment

It seems like this batch of Phills has similar problems. My Phill is H000335, also Manufactured 12/01/2005.

freedml, hope you have good news for me on Friday!

Comment

Any updates if the units could be repaired?
              -------------
              moore101
              2000 Toyota Camry CNG
              FuelMaker Phill v1.0

Comment

My unit still sits unrepaired outside my home as I never heard if the other forum member was successful in get his repaired. In addition, the new company that took over FuelMaker operations has been unresponsive. Any updates from anyone?

Comment

Sorry to hear your unit has been sitting in an unusable state.

Rather than going to FM you should contact the nearest Phill dealer or perhaps GESI the CA distributor.

The service code is likely an electronic error and you will need to send it in for remanufacture.

Did you get freedml to put his programmer on it?

Comment

I've had this error (11111) and it is common to this unit. Dollars to doughnuts the problem is the fan has failed. Order one from Allied Electronics for $89 and do it yourself. It will require turning on the fan independently from the unit itself. It is really not very difficult to do, and I'm considering making a video on how to do it and uploading to YouTube.
                    http://www.alliedelec.com/search/pro...px?SKU=6006202

Comment

Originally posted by BLeder View Post
                      I've had this error (11111) and it is common to this unit. Dollars to doughnuts the problem is the fan has failed. Order one from Allied Electronics for $89 and do it yourself. It will require turning on the fan independently from the unit itself. It is really not very difficult to do, and I'm considering making a video on how to do it and uploading to YouTube.
                      http://www.alliedelec.com/search/pro...px?SKU=6006202
                      YES Please Post, The more info around the better.
                      Silver 09 GX
                      Phill G:1.5

Comment

My Phill is stuck in drying mode. I closed the air flow sensor and made the error light to come on. After it was reset, I unplugged the unit for 10 minutes and still same. I get the error 11111, however, the fan is working fine (it even speeds up when I close the air flow switch). Any ideas what it could be? Unit is dated 11/22/2006, has 1750 to 1999 hours of operation and is installed per code and manufacturer's requirements.
                        Thanks,

Comment

Working...
                        X