X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uk vra

Home VRA in the UK. Company is called Gasfill limited. Site is Gasfill.com

Re: Uk vra

Looks like competition for the Phill... The advertised rate of 2 cu. meter per hour is a bit better than a Phill for rate of fueling (something like 0.55 equivalent gas gallon per hour). How much do they want for the unit? and will they sell it this side of the "pond?"
    2008 GX (extended range, trunkless version)
    Polished Metal Metallic 2012 Civic Natural Gas
    Fuelmaker FMQ-2-36 (since 2001)
    Previously owned: 2000 GX (11 years), 1995 Bi-fuel Sonoma, 2000 Bifuel Tahoe, 2000 Bi-fuel F150

Comment

I saw this two or three years ago. I hope you have better luck getting a response than I did.

Comment

Requested some more info and here is the reply:
        At the moment we sell our units for £5000 in the UK but this price will fall
        as sales volumes increase.

Unfortunately we do not currently export to the USA.

This will change in the future and I will therefore keep your details on
        file.

Regards
        Norman Leece
        gasfill Limited
        Attached Files
        Last edited by OhMyGas; 08-04-2009, 02:08 PM. Reason: added pdf

Comment

"Works in temperatures between -40C to +40C" ... 104F... guess I wouldn't be able to use it in the summer in AZ
          2008 GX (extended range, trunkless version)
          Polished Metal Metallic 2012 Civic Natural Gas
          Fuelmaker FMQ-2-36 (since 2001)
          Previously owned: 2000 GX (11 years), 1995 Bi-fuel Sonoma, 2000 Bifuel Tahoe, 2000 Bi-fuel F150

Comment

Two things. First it is a 200 bar (3000 psi) unit. That, of course, would be correct for the rest of the known universe outside of the USA. Second, the comment about a 24 rpm compressor is interesting. If it really ran only 24 rpm it should last until ---well maybe---eternity .

Comment

Working...
            X