Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eco-Fueler is on its way.

Hi All,
    I just got some information from the CEO of Eco-Fueler. Signs look good!
    See below Email

Hello Eco-Fueler,
    I was wondering if your company offers a home fueling appliance? With the recent bankruptcy of Fuelmaker, many people who use CNG to fuel their vehicles at home have lost a valuable part of the CNG movement.
    Does Eco-Fueler have any plans to move into this market?
    Thanks,
    ---------------------------------------------
    Yes we do offer a home fueling appliance, and we are planning to move into the void created by FuelMaker’s bankruptcy.

Jerry for Eco-Fueler Corporation
    ----------------------------------------
    Last edited by lcovelli; 04-22-2009, 02:28 PM.
    Silver 09 GX
    Phill G:1.5

Re: Eco-Fueler is on its way.

Emailed to me today.

Eco-Fueler Corporation
    745 NW Mt Washington Dr, Suite 107
    Bend, OR 97701

Wednesday April 22, 2009

April 20, 2009

Second Newsletter
    April 2009

The Board of Directors has unanimously adopted the following Action Plan for the purpose of getting our company in the sites of people who need what we have, as well as those people who can invest in our company:
    It is Unanimously Adopted That: We believe this that the Eco-Fueler Corporation products are an excellent answer to a real problem for all people who use cars for transportation. Our products will help put pressure on the terrorists who are funded largely by oil producing countries. The more who switch to CNG, the less money to those countries who suppress their people while living luxuriously and funding the terrorist movement. Also, it will give many people who have become stockholders in our company an opportunity to reap from our success.
    1. When we first embarked on the formation of our company, the compressor was the center of the company, and it’s “Heart”. Because it needed a way to get exposure, the American Roadster was used to attract attention. Now, the market has evolved to the point where the compressor is the first focus of the public and we should focus no less than 80% of our efforts on getting the compressor ready for assembly line production. First, we need to get it before Northwest Natural Gas. Their testing will tell us quickly what we need to know about its excellence in design and any thing that needs immediate change. Second is to get it approved. When it passes the first test, I believe the cash will be available for the cost of testing. Third is getting the assembly line procedure engineered and ready to go. Brenda from the Tennessee Economic Development Agency is sending a report that will tell us the skill level of the labor force. This should help us determine whether their sites will work for manufacture and assembly of the compressor. If that capability is in their labor force, it will also be capable of handling the assembly of the Roadster Models currently in design phase.
    2. Please note that priority may need to change from this point on depending on what is accomplished with completing number one. We shall proceed with getting the two models of the Roadster completed, ready for display promotion. They will not be perfect. However, having one of each road ready with an engine and carburetion for CNG is significant. If we can get the side by side ready in time, we authorize Jeff Heindel, at his own expense, to drive the roadster for one to two months. It is the intent to have the Roadster driven from coast to coast, and then spending time promoting it on the drive East, and then up and down the east coast during the height of vacation season. The purpose would be two fold. First looking for investors, and secondly promoting public interest in the car and compressor. Details for this are not complete, but will be announced as we are able to see that we can accomplish getting the Roadster ready in time for this promotion.
    3. The number 3 priority is to accomplish an agreement with the Economic Development Agency in Tennessee. Since we are asking them to put up a significant sum for capital to be used for the manufacture of the compressors AND the roadsters, we will focus on accomplishing items numbered 1 and 2 prior to making our full proposals to the Tennessee Economic Development Agency. The offer in Tennessee will be more exciting to them if we have number 1 accomplished and number 2 showing substantial progress. Our proposal to Tennessee will be greatly enhanced if we can also obtain an agreement with Gary Dodd, the ex-head of Toyota America, where he is willing to come on board to head the assembly project and accompanying us on our look at the plant, may become a big step to excite more investors to come on board.
    4. We are going to have to make a concerted effort to develop good dealers in place. We will also proceed with determining the licensing of an automotive repair chain with a certified mechanic who will be able to maintain both the roadster and the compressor should problems arise. Rapid and accurate assessment and remedy are necessary to keep a good and healthy image in the market.

We have currently placed our factory on furlough while we explore our sources of financing and development. Although we know that we need to move forward as rapidly as possible into the market vacuum following the collapse of FuelMaker, we also need to have a coherent plan of action so that when we move we are doing so without having to have any second thoughts on what is to follow. We clearly have dealership opportunities in the home compressor field, but we also have some far reaching holes FuelMaker left in the lurch. Some of those holes include leaving thousands of fleet customers without service or parts as well as the emerging fleet customers who are looking for a supplier of compressors sized to their needs.
    We will keep you posted.

Sincerely,

Jerry Hendricks
    CEO, Managing Director

NOTE: if you wish to be removed from future mailings, reply to this email with REMOVE in the subject line.
    02 GX
    01 GX
    03 Crown Vic
    06 GX
    Home Fueler

Comment

The Board of Directors has unanimously adopted the following Action Plan for the purpose of getting our company in the sites of people who need what we have, ..
      "in the sites of people" .. sites? what does that mean? Spelling error?

seeesh .. what a rambling mess of a "newsletter". At least the words: "leverage", "strategic partnerships", or "paradigm" were not use.

I think they should sideline the roadster and go into production of the refueler. But judging from the narrative, it would seem they either do not have the production facilities properly tooled or the cash or both.
      The purpose would be two fold. First looking for investors, and secondly promoting public interest in the car and compressor.
      If my average-joe-on-the-street unsolicited opinion counts, the roadster is not a functional mode of transportation for the masses. I have three kids and I am not going to scoot around in something is impractical for a) my family and b) my daily life. Try hauling anything of size with the roadster ... it is not going to happen.
      Last edited by jblue; 04-22-2009, 03:00 PM.

?Innovation is driven by having access to things.? -- Gleb Budman, CEO of backblaze.com

Comment

Originally posted by lcovelli View Post
        Hi All,
        I just got some information from the CEO of Eco-Fueler. Signs look good!
        See below Email

Hello Eco-Fueler,
        I was wondering if your company offers a home fueling appliance? With the recent bankruptcy of Fuelmaker, many people who use CNG to fuel their vehicles at home have lost a valuable part of the CNG movement.
        Does Eco-Fueler have any plans to move into this market?
        Thanks,
        ---------------------------------------------
        Yes we do offer a home fueling appliance, and we are planning to move into the void created by FuelMaker’s bankruptcy.

Jerry for Eco-Fueler Corporation
        ----------------------------------------
        A trike builder that's going to mass produce home refuelers? Are we still in Kansas?
        2009 GX
        2000 K2500
        2002 Cavalier
        1998 Contour
        Phill powered by solar power

Comment

http://www.ecofueler.net/homerefueling.html
          One of the most exciting, and unique qualitys ...
          Ah. There is nothing quite like spelling errors to give a website a nice, homey, I-did-it-myself feeling.

Last edited by jblue; 04-22-2009, 03:22 PM.

?Innovation is driven by having access to things.? -- Gleb Budman, CEO of backblaze.com

Comment

Originally posted by jblue View Post
            http://www.ecofueler.net/homerefueling.htmlAh. There is nothing quite like spelling errors to give a website a nice, homey, I-did-it-myself feeling.

Truly gives you the warm and fuzzy feeling that all safety and quality standards will be met from those who don't use "spellcheck".
            2009 GX
            2000 K2500
            2002 Cavalier
            1998 Contour

Comment

Originally posted by CH-4 View Post
              Truly gives you the warm and fuzzy feeling that all safety and quality standards will be met from those who don't use "spellcheck".
              ...oops!...
              2009 GX
              2000 K2500
              2002 Cavalier
              1998 Contour

Comment

Builds confidence when they are so well backed their factory is on furlough.
                Another under capitalized company still trying to pump everyone they can for more money and has not produced anything in production yet after how many years?
                Dave Clement

Comment

Actually I think their expertise is more in compressors than in building vehicles.

Read the bios and see if you come to the same conclusion that I did.

http://eco-fueler.com/about/our_team.html

But it all takes money and that seems to be what they are lacking right now.
                  Last edited by nttrainer; 04-22-2009, 04:34 PM.
                  2004 Toyota Avalon bi-fuel
                  2013 Tesla Model S 85

Comment

Originally posted by nttrainer View Post
                    Actually I think their expertise is more in compressors than in building vehicles.

Read the bios and see if you come to the same conclusion that I did.

http://eco-fueler.com/about/our_team.html

But it all takes money and that seems to be what they are lacking right now.
                    Clever but no cigar, Wayne Stevens is the only one with the possible know-how regarding compressors.
                    2009 GX
                    2000 K2500
                    2002 Cavalier
                    1998 Contour

Comment

http://eco-fueler.com/buy/reserve_a_roadster.html
                      The “Roadster Reservation Certificate” is printed in color and is suitable for framing.
                      Boy howdy .. that is just dandy! Yes sir, anything suitable for framing is worth having *and* it is printed in color, no less.

Comment

Yea, pretty funny. The Email I got from Jerry seemed like he had them ready to sell and take over FM demand.

Thinking positive, if it's the only option we've got... Sign me up. Don't care if they misspell the name on their product.. as long as it pumps the CH4 to spec. I'm happy.
                        Silver 09 GX
                        Phill G:1.5

Comment

Originally posted by CH-4 View Post
                          Clever but no cigar, Wayne Stevens is the only one with the possible know-how regarding compressors.
                          Several of the top executives list experience related to compressors.

John S. Green, Chairman of the Board of Directors

Pioneer of hydraulic compression and was issued a method patent by the U.S. Patent office. In 1996 he founded O'Green Industries and serves as its' Chairman. He has extensive experience in research and development related to gas compression technologies, as well as practical know-how in machine design, hydraulic system design, fluidics, and electronics.

Jim Davis, President

Has many years experience in the field of hydraulics. He was president of Haskell, Inc., Controls Division, in Burbank , California , a $200 million company that specializes in the manufacturing and sales of high-pressure compressor systems and hydro-mechanical and gas components.

Asif Ansari, Vice-President of Engineering, O'Green Industries

Asif Ansari is on loan to Eco-Fueler Corporation from O'Green Compressors, Inc. as Director of Engineering.

and finally,
                          Wayne Stevens, Vice-President of Operations, O'Green Industries

Wayne Stevens is on loan to Eco-Fueler Corporation from O'Green Compressors, Inc.

I don't know any of them personally but it seems that there is some expertise in there.
                          2004 Toyota Avalon bi-fuel
                          2013 Tesla Model S 85

Comment

Originally posted by nttrainer View Post
                            Several of the top executives list experience related to compressors.

John S. Green, Chairman of the Board of Directors

Pioneer of hydraulic compression and was issued a method patent by the U.S. Patent office.
                            I assume Mr. Green's patent is U.S. Patent No. 5,863,186 (attached). I do not question the author and/or the inventor's technical expertise. But given that the broadest patent claim is over 80 lines long, I doubt this patent has ever been successfully asserted against an entity. Less is more.
                            Attached Files
                            Patent Counsel
                            '04 F150 Dedicated
                            '11 Civic GX
                            '11 BMW ActiveE
                            FMQ2-36
                            FM4

Comment

You cannot make a home refueling device using that patent. Impossible to certify it as such. Maybe a VRA.

Comment

Working...
                              X