FMQ2-36 time to deliver?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FMQ2-36 time to deliver?

How long has everyone waited to get their new FMQ installed?

I ordered and paid a $5000 deposit 9 weeks ago and the dealer in Oregon has no idea when it will arrive, originally quoted 4-6 weeks and 9 weeks later no end in site.. Not to mention the Civic GX will deliver in 7 days..

Thanks for your comments.

Jason

Re: FMQ2-36 time to deliver?

The last unit I ordered I was told 8 weeks. (a month ago) Your dealer can call tech support and find out the delivery schedule. I would think it is due any time now unlesss the dealer didn't order it right away.

Comment

I ordered mine in Early July got mine in Early September got it started in october.

So patience is the key here. I was hoping with the CE purchase they would make more faster, but then that fell through.

Comment

Your dealer shouldn't make it sound so mysterious. When I purchased mine (through Paula in Texas), she kept me up to date on the FMQ status. She mentioned once that they have weekly meetings where they can discuss the status of purchases and where in the process the equipment is.

Comment

Order was placed for mine 9/9/08 through TGT. Delivery was quoted 4 - 6 weeks. Called two weeks ago and checked. He said there was a part out of stock or bad lot something like that and it had them delayed. New orders are now 8 - 10 weeks. So still waiting. GX setting in garage a lot. Use it to trip to OKC and other places with filling stations. Gasoline now $1.99 in Oklahoma. Won't last though.
          '12 Metallic Civic NG w/Navi
          '09 White Civic GX
          '06 White Bifuel Ridgeline
          FMQ 2-36

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
            Your dealer shouldn't make it sound so mysterious. When I purchased mine (through Paula in Texas), she kept me up to date on the FMQ status. She mentioned once that they have weekly meetings where they can discuss the status of purchases and where in the process the equipment is.
            You dealer sounds like a dealer should. I haven't received 1 phone call or email during the whole process, and with the car scheduled to arrive next week I am concerned.

Comment

Got a call from TGT and the FMQ 2-36 arrived today. So just under 8 weeks.
              '12 Metallic Civic NG w/Navi
              '09 White Civic GX
              '06 White Bifuel Ridgeline
              FMQ 2-36

Comment

Finally got my unit installed yesterday.. Total time from deposit to yesterday was 75 days.. Also picked up my 09 GX as well

Comment

This past week I was told to expect our most recent order to be the 3rd week
                  of January.
                  Dave Clement

Comment

Working...
                  X