Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Honda / Fuelmaker promotional pricing (fleets only)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curtis
    replied
    Re: Honda / Fuelmaker promotional pricing (fleets only)

Here at the top of this page is the link to the the promotional offer. It may not include any recent price changes spurred by the loss of buying power of the US dollar.

Leave a comment:

• Curtis
    replied

In speaking with Honda and Fuelmaker, they've stated they would provide the discounted FMQ2-36 package deal with the purchase of 1-4 cars or more even if you are a (1099) self employed individual. They are not being super strict on the definitions in this instance.

Leave a comment:

• in_cognito
    replied

As a sole prop. or partnership or S Corporation you cant buy vehicles or loans under a business name in most cases. You should be able to get the discount if you can prove you are a legitimate business.

In my case all my auto loans/purchases have been under my name and not in the name of the business. Though the items have been for my business and paid / carried on my business books/taxes etc.

Leave a comment:

• Cal
    replied

Originally posted by Curtis View Post
    I have worked both Honda and FM on the subject of individual purchaces. If you are a 1099 tax status, even as a home business, I can get you the discount.
    So if my wife or I establish today even a VERY modest home biz, then we may purchase a GX and FMQ2-36 together and receive an incentive (discount) on the FMQ2-36? Also, sorry to ask - if already answered - but what is the discount on the FMQ2-36? Further, does this discount apply to other commercial Fuelmaker units like the FM 2 or FM 4? Example: we rent breast pumps (stay with me here, Curtis) to local new mothers in our city. If we establish this busniess and fill out a 1099 form for 2008 we could buy a GX and FMQ2-36 (with the discount) also in 2008? Sounds like a plan to me but will it fly?

Leave a comment:

• cngaz
    replied

Thats correct and if you buy 1 to 4 GX's and 2 FMQ2-36's the discount would be $3200.00, as long as you are a Clean Cities Coalition Member and a qualifying business or fleet organization.

Leave a comment:

• Curtis
    replied

Not quite, the incentive runs in blocks of 4. 1-4 GX's, along with the clean cities membership qualifies you for a total of $2300. 5-8 would be x2 and so on.

Leave a comment:

• in_cognito
    replied

"Honda credit is on a per-vehicle-purchased basis and aggregates, regardless of which qualified FuelMaker system or quantity of FuelMakers are purchased."

Does this mean If I buy 2 vehicles I get 2 x 1400 from honda and 900 from fuelmaker?

So I would get $3700 towards the purchase of a FMQ2-36 If I were a clean cities stakeholder?

Leave a comment:

• cngaz
    replied

You will need to get in touch with both the FuelMaker Dealer, the Honda Dealer and then your FuelMaker dealer will call Fuelmaker US Sales with the information so FuelMaker can make the arrangements and get authorization from American Honda.
    The GX will come from the Honda dealer and the FuelMaker will come through the FM dealer, they have to be purchased at the same time.
    Last edited by cngaz; 06-04-2008, 09:21 AM.

Leave a comment:

• drjmellor
    replied

Who do you purchase the fmq2-36 through when getting the fleet pricing? The local Honda dealer or Fuelmaker dealer?

Leave a comment:

• ajgiorgi
    replied

If people are buying with cash they should band together and get the most discounts. Like a group buy.
    Now only if there were zero percent financing on the civic.....................
    Last edited by ajgiorgi; 05-30-2008, 02:47 AM.

Leave a comment:

• cngaz
    replied

As long as you purchase a new FuelMaker VRA and a new Honda together, under a company name, the discounts apply.
    If you purchase under a business name and are also a member of your local Clean Cities Coalition, even better discounts apply.
    The more you purchase, multiple Honda GX's & VRA's, larger FuelMaker, etc. the better the discounts are also.

Leave a comment:

• cngaz
    replied

If you have already paid, it might be hard, but it could not hurt to ask!
    Anyone in Arizona that is interested, get with me and Jerry Polick from
    San Tan Honda and we can work on it.

Leave a comment:

• Curtis
    replied

The program has been in effect for several years. I don't see why not.

Leave a comment:

• cnielsen
    replied

I guess this doesnt count if we bought our '08 in December .

Leave a comment:

• Curtis
    replied

I have worked both Honda and FM on the subject of individual purchaces. If you are a 1099 tax status, even as a home business, I can get you the discount.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X